BANNED

Default Can you actually get shadowbanned from Steam?

I cannot believe this, I bought a bunch of games from the Steam store and I think I have been a good customer and I have tried to be very warm and respectful on the forum, I got banned for posting anything remotely "political" because okay, it's a forum rule, even though I see people touch on politics again. I stopped talking about politics and now apparently I am shadowbanned even though the website isn't supposed to practice such types of actions, what the heck? I cannot believe this.

I know this is only going to offend people even more, but man, not only is the internet way too politically correct and censored, but they just ban people who have an independent mind of their own these days, and it's seeping into real life as well, I don't know who these people are or what they stand for but they're like seriously deranged and evil I think at this point. I am not a Donald Trump loving fascist by any means and am just as equally dismayed by their actions and pursuits as well, but I feel like these people are actively at the risk for starting some type of war, and it's really aggravating. I don't think it will be a good one either way, because it seems mostly like this ponzi scheme at this point, and the people behind it all are just playing sides and groups of people against each other like it does not matter to them and I am sure in the end they'll just take all the money they have made and run away to some deserted island somewhere. I am sure in writing this, I will just be accused of being crazy in some form or another, which is basically just gaslighting and is synonymous with psychopathy. The evil I have experienced truly knows no boundaries or limits.

Truly there must be good somewhere in this world, but one thing I know is that I am assuredly not purchasing anything else from Steam, they have truly lost a well paying customer.
    Last edited by RisingForce; 02-13-2021 at 02:58 AM.