Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Buffalo built a 25 point lead against the Rams.

The Rams have closed to within 3 with twelve minutes to go.

This might be the biggest choke job of the week if the Bills can't hold on.
    Rams are up 4 with 0:25 left. Buffalo's got 4th and 9 from the Rams' 15.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Mitch Trubisky got benched in the 3rd quarter in the game against the Julio Jones-less Falcons to be replaced by Nick Foles. His second interception led to a Falcons score to give them a 16 point lead and Foles was in on the next series. Looks like the QB drama in Chitown will be front and center for a while now.

-M
    Big D*** Nick sighting!
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Bills just took the lead back after a pass interference call on a Rams rookie CB, and then a TD pass from Kyle Allen with 0:15 left.

Rams can tie with a FG after the kickoff, but they're gonna need a bit more magic for another comeback.

EDIT: Bills 35 Rams 32 Final.

Hate to see an NFC team not Arizona lose. HATE. TO. SEE. IT.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 09-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

A summary of watching LV v NE

Q1: Ok we got ourselves a game. LV D is finally stepping it up, LV O isn't as sharp but that's too be expected.
    Q2: Hoodie made his adjustments but hey we're getting the ball back and we're only down by 3
    Q3: Not great but still salavagebale.
    Q4: Ok time for the the rally...OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN WE FORCE THEM INTO A GOD DAMN 3RD DOWN ALREADY? OH JOY A PENATY ON THE KICK RETURN AND LOOKIE THERE BOYS CARR GOT SACKED IN THE ENDZONE FOR A SAFETY? WAIT NO IT WAS A FUMBLE! FIND ME IN THE ALPS ALREADY!

ugh well 2-1 ain't shabby. But what started out as a hey it looks like our D is taking a step forward which is progress turned into "ai yi yi yi yi here we go again and we get the Bills next week."
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

And now, my coverage skips over to that Bears/Falcons game, where Atlanta is choking away a 4th quarter lead AGAIN. Bears are down by 3 with 4 minutes to go, in Atlanta territory.

Foles has led Chicago to a 30-26 lead with under two minutes to go. Falcons again are requiring the Heimlich maneuver, choking away a two score lead in the 4th quarter again.

Bills just took the lead back after a pass interference call on a Rams rookie CB, and then a TD pass from Kyle Allen with 0:15 left.

Rams can tie with a FG after the kickoff, but they're gonna need a bit more magic for another comeback.

EDIT: Bills 35 Rams 32 Final.

Hate to see an NFC team not Arizona lose. HATE. TO. SEE. IT.
    Honestly, the tide of the game really changed in the 3rd. Knox caught a ball, came down, a defender grabbed into his arms, both went to the ground, and refs ruled it INT.

But Josh Allen, once again, comes back to win the game.

Oh! I was late to my game tryin to watch Nick Foles and Atlanta.
    Arthur Blank needs to tell Quinn to leave the mask and his badge in the office. The man is sprinting this team backwards through the history books.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Matt Ryan just threw a pick with 1 minute to go. Falcons top blowing a 15 point 4th quarter lead to Dallas by blowing a 16 point lead the next week to a backup QB.

Anybody do a well check in WPP yet?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Foles has always ran the west coast offense damn good. Its said Reid hated when he lost Foles in Kansas City (we have to remember the legend of Nick Foles would have ended had he stayed retired , Reid talked him into coming back as a backup 1 season in KC) . But losing Nick Foles made him realize the team needed a long term franchise QB to groom that next season so ...that worked out.

But Foles has always ran this system very well. He knows more about the west coast given his years in it and Nagy can run the full system under Foles as we saw. He isn't limited at all working it.

A Chicago fan told me a week or 2 ago that had there been a preseason Nick Foles would have won the starting job more than likely. Because Trubisky has struggled to make reads and work in it. At this point its clear Chicago will always now look at that 2017 NFL Draft and go , we could have had Mahomes. But got scared due to his wild arm and gunslinger mentality. Only 2 coaches weren't scared of Mahomes then....one is Andy Reid who said he could mold him into what we see. The other was Sean Payton who its said once KC moved up as people thought it would be Watson , "He's gonna take Mahomes."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Another QB who looked worse today was...Dwayne Haskins. Dear lord that was a bad day. Almost every pass he was staring down guys as announcer said and it cost him 3 Ints. He'd step back and take long looks and throws to guys in field and your like , how has he not gotten more passes picked off than this ?

I can understand Rivera wants him to play and has to see what Haskins has. It shocks me after the 3rd Int he wasn't sent to bench to watch after the game was gone. But I have to give props to Rivera for , well the game is gone anyhow. I have to let the young guy play through and see what he has.

Unless Haskins can stop staring down guys he won't have much of a career.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Bengals and Eagles play to a tie. Both remain winless.

Don't think either fanbase has a lot to be happy about on this.

I'd say the Bengals who are in rebuilding mode will take it. They will be like...holy **** we tied...ok...its not a win but Joe Burrow least had us tie a game. lol

That overtime was burtal to watch. Both teams were awful. I mean a false start when you are trying to kick a game winning field goal? Come on!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Why, they tie more than any team in the league. At least Wentz prolly has heard of a game ending in a tie unlike McNabb's corny ass. They're still 1st in the East.

Burrow gets some help he could be for real for real.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.