Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    They hadn't won against an AFC West foe since 2018 going into tonight, either.
    They wouldn't have won tonight ether if we had a defense or if Gruden wasn't as predictable as can be in the red zone....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

One of the marquee matchups for week 15 is Chiefs vs. Saints, a game that could have additional juice if Drew Brees suits up, though it hasn't been announced that he will. If I'm head coach Sean Payton, I leave Brees on the bench for a meaningless non-conference battle and have him play in-conference games against Minnesota and Carolina to close out the season. However, if Payton wants wins to gain that all important first round bye for the NFC's best record (the Saints are tied at 10-3 with Green Bay), he might start Brees on Sunday.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-18-2020 at 02:56 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    They wouldn't have won tonight ether if we had a defense or if Gruden wasn't as predictable as can be in the red zone....
    I think if he had Carr for all 4 quarters, he wouldn't have been as predictable and won. Mariota wasn't awful, overall, but the INT he threw was behind the receiver, and why he deflected it where the defender could snag it. Vegas was just lucky that the Chargers' kicker missed 2 FGs in the 4th quarter to keep them alive.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    One of the marquee matchups for week 15 is Chiefs vs. Saints, a game that could have additional juice if Drew Brees suits up, though it hasn't been announced that he will. If I'm head coach Sean Payton, I leave Brees on the bench for a meaningless non-conference battle and have him play in-conference games against Minnesota and Carolina to close out the season. However, if Payton wants wins to gain that all important first round bye for the NFC's best record (the Saints are tied at 10-3 with Green Bay), he might start Brees on Sunday.
    Given how severe Brees injuries were , I don't know if you rush him back for that. Guy had 11 broken ribs and a punctured lung. In fact according to ESPN Sean Payton will not rush Brees back unless he can fully play with no pain , can throw and move etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given how severe Brees injuries were , I don't know if you rush him back for that. Guy had 11 broken ribs and a punctured lung. In fact according to ESPN Sean Payton will not rush Brees back unless he can fully play with no pain , can throw and move etc.
    What the Hell did he do? Run off a cliff chasing the road runner? Damn!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What the Hell did he do? Run off a cliff chasing the road runner? Damn!
    This was the sack that took Brees out and all. And the hit itself was a solid fair sack. No leading with helmet or anything. The defensive player went to take Brees down and well , the guy is 300+ pounds and of course he's gonna land hard. The referees called roughing the passer comically.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

No wonder the Raiders fired their defensive coordinator as it’s been bad tonight.
    I was gonna post something like that. Man that last Charger drive was just chunks of yards. Not like the game or pride was on the line or anything. I said if Lynn looses this he's gotta go before the post-game is over.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

This was the sack that took Brees out and all. And the hit itself was a solid fair sack. No leading with helmet or anything. The defensive player went to take Brees down and well , the guy is 300+ pounds and of course he's gonna land hard. The referees called roughing the passer comically.

The definition of rough must have had something to do with the loud cracking sound that was heard, in this case.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Just heard on ESPN Radio that Drew Brees will suit up and play on Sunday against Kansas City. Oh, boy. Maybe Sean Payton was spooked by how pedestrian Taysom Hill looked against an Eagles team the Saints should’ve curbstomped but ended up taking the loss. Unless Brees is armored up like Iron Man, he could have a rough day against the Chiefs.

Just heard on ESPN Radio that Drew Brees will suit up and play on Sunday against Kansas City. Oh, boy. Maybe Sean Payton was spooked by how pedestrian Taysom Hill looked against an Eagles team the Saints should’ve curbstomped but ended up taking the loss. Unless Brees is armored up like Iron Man, he could have a rough day against the Chiefs.
    I love the Saints and I love Brees. But to be honest I would not start hi. I would give him another week at least. I mean the Saints are already in the playoffs. Why risk it just for a higher seed? This will Be Brees last run in the Playoffs most likely. I would want him as healthy as he could be to make a run. Not risk him getting hurt again in a game that does not mean much.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Man ... this year's Monday and Thursday games have been some real barnburners!

What a welcome change.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Herbert's got a big arm and can put the ball all over the field. His biggest question mark from scouts was how he didn't play well in college against not so competitive schools. Also he's not a big vocal guy. Where as you see Pat Mahomes yelling on sidelines at his guys on how they are gonna make a come back , Herbert is quiet.
    Almost sounds like Josh Allen, minus the "not a big vocal guy" part. The guy is practically waving pompoms himself when not on the field. And when on it, leads by example.

Well, Josh and the Bills beat Denver, and lock up the AFC East for the first time in 25 years.

Greenbay secured home field advantage for the play offs but nobody wants to play at Lambeau in January. The Saints need to beat Kansas, I hope Brees is in good shape for the play offs too.

The Lions need to beat the Titans although they probably will lose that game but at least they will get a shot at Tom Brady next week, the Lions have to win against Tampa Bay "Fingers Crossed".

Buffalo is looking like a great team right now I am rooting for them to make the Super Bowl.
    Because we are snakes in a river of pain. You have never seen art til you have seen a painted ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Klowneer View Post
    Greenbay secured home field advantage for the play offs but nobody wants to play at Lambeau in January. The Saints need to beat Kansas, I hope Brees is in good shape for the play offs too.

The Lions need to beat the Titans although they probably will lose that game but at least they will get a shot at Tom Brady next week, the Lions have to win against Tampa Bay "Fingers Crossed".

Buffalo is looking like a great team right now I am rooting for them to make the Super Bowl.
    With Pittsburgh badly sputtering after an 11-0 start and having lost two straight, it could be argued the Bills are the second best team in the AFC after Kansas City at present.