Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Brady is just the greatest QB that has ever been in the game now. His 10th Super Bowl appearance. His ability to play and continue to do what he needs to do to win. Its clear Arians was screwing the team with zany stupid ideas on play calls (who sends guys on a deep route when your on 3rd and 2 and trying to eat clock ?) . In all Brady took this game in his hands and did the short passes and screens to win it. After 2-3 bad Arians play calls for deep passes.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Now we gotta deal with two weeks of hearing talking heads yammer and slurp about Brady playing the Super Bowl on his team’s home field for the first time in NFL history. ****. Already my interest in the Big Game has gone down the toilet. I don’t give a damn if Brady is the GOAT, I want to see someone different in the championship.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Now we gotta deal with two weeks of hearing talking heads yammer and slurp about Brady playing the Super Bowl on his team’s home field for the first time in NFL history. ****. Already my interest in the Big Game has gone down the toilet. I don’t give a damn if Brady is the GOAT, I want to see someone different in the championship.
    Don't worry, New England will back in a season or two!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Fun stat, Tom Brady and I combine for 10 Super Bowl appearances

Fournette played like the old Fournette for a couple of moments
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I mean thats why you got Rogers. 8 points to tie and you kick on 4th. Really not a heady call whatsoever.
    Might as well have been Mike McCarthy.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Chef Defense is here to play.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Might as well have been Mike McCarthy.
    Big Facts.
    You bet yer ass.

Looking like the SB will be the Old Guard vs. The New Kid on the Block.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Buffalo looking like the Washington Generals ought here, Mahomes is gonna come from the sideline with a tin pail of confetti if this keeps up.
    You bet yer ass.

The Nightmare Scenario is reality. Guess I'll hope the Bucs win, I hate the Chiefs more than Brady-On-A-Different-Team, but I doubt I'll watch.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Mahomes has accomplished so much before he's 25. Its amazing to see how special he really is. Buffalo has the edge coming in. They had a better defense , they were facing a Pat Mahomes out of concussion and had a turf toe. Maybe Mahomes heard the doubters and thought....I'm gonna prove how magical I really am. He's done so much in Kansas City. The statue built for him after his career will be epic.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I hear ya. At this point if I tuned out to all the Brady Superbowls the last 20 years, that don't leave me with many Superbowls to even watch.

I don't like it, unfortunately all I'm left with is a quote from one Richard Morgan Fliehr. 'To be the man,you gotta- whoo, beat the man'. I think he will get beat this time fwiw.
    You bet yer ass.

Its hard to believe that 4 years ago a lot of people never saw Pat Mahomes coming. As this video details a number of people saw him as a middle rounds QB. That his style of play and more would never work. The Chris Carter deal was fun to look back at.

I admit I was one of the people watching going WTF then...In fact ...

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...highlight=2017

Even our posts were like....OVER WATSON ?

Also in one part of my post I'm wrong on as Reid likely never loses hair over what Mahomes does now as we see. But I was right on what he'd do with Tyreek Hill...

From that Thread :

Reid sees Farve in this kid. He will go deep like crazy and likely make Reid lose his hair at times. Smith has to be irked because , he knows he's on borrowed time in Kansas City now. He won't be starting past 2017.

If Kansas City struggles this season , Reid likely will throw the kid out there and see what happens. Imagine Mahomes with that cannon for an arm throwing to Tyreek Hill !

I know my Bills lost, but gotta give major props to Beasely for this;

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-***...201548334.html