Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

So far the Ravens have been able to stop Henry but the Titans have no answer for Jackson.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The latest rumor mill reports I saw on Sports Illustrated suggest Doug Pederson might not be back as coach of the Eagles and that Drew Brees is likely to retire after this season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The latest rumor mill reports I saw on Sports Illustrated suggest Doug Pederson might not be back as coach of the Eagles and that Drew Brees is likely to retire after this season.
    The owner and Pederson are meeting. This move he made likely may cost him his job after all. You play to win the game as Herm Edwards would say.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The owner and Pederson are meeting. This move he made likely may cost him his job after all. You play to win the game as Herm Edwards would say.
    Or he is being scapegoated. And he seems to have lost the locker room.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Stories are coming out about Deshaun Watson going to Miami for Tua and draft picks. I really like Tua, but man, Watson is the 2nd or 3rd best QB this year and would make Miami a force.
    There seems to be some growing belief this could happen according to NBC Sports. That the anger has grown as the owner has ignored Watson's request to interview Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Beinemy and he's at a point of screw this place.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That would be a smart move, especially if Reid loses current OC Eric Bieniemy to another team as a head coach.
    Well Reid has a way of already having an assistant ready to step up. When Pederson left , he had Matt Nagy. Then after Nagy he had Beinemy to slide in. His way is he gives more assistant coaches time in game to learn and study under the next coaching candidate. Its how his offenses have stayed consistent. Smith would slide in under the newest assistant that is in line to replace Beinemy and go from there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

NFL News ...

- In NFL News its said Eric Beinemy had a great interview with Atlanta Falcons and is seemingly front runner for that job right now.

- This news has pissed off DeShaun Watson of the Texans who pushed for Beinemy as the new coach and the owner even refused to take an interview with him. Literally alienating his franchise QB. Watson its rumored is not happy after the GM fiasco where he was promised to have input in coaching decision and has said he'd be open to a trade to Miami Dolphins.

- Mitchell Trubiskey's future in Chicago is up in the air. Trubisky's 5th year option was declined in off season. So he could be let go in the 2021 Off-Season. Chicago is letting Trubisky's future hing on how far he goes in playoffs , if he goes far with the team he'll be back. If not they likely will move on.

- Drew Brees is expected to retire after the post season. He was expected to retire last year and was gonna become a NBC Analyst. But decided on a return for 1 last shot at a Super Bowl. Its said NBC is waiting on Brees.

Watson is out of Texas, the only question is where he goes.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I suspect Pederson’s job was secure for 2021, then last Sunday night happened and everything changed. The Eagles have been pilloried from coast to coast all last week for the perception of having tanked, something owner Jeff Lurie couldn’t ignore because the optics of what Pederson had done were godawful. If it’s true that Pederson has lost the locker room, Lurie might have no choice but to fire him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Saints have game firmly in hand.
    Next week will be ********Bucs and *********Rams.
    I would pick Saints and Packers, but I think these are tough games. The Rams line up well against GB, with a great Defense and a strong running game, something the Packers struggle with.
    It will all come down to if Rodgers can be Rodgers with that pass rush LA has.
    NO - TB is the battle of the geriatric QBs. NO is 2 and 0 this year against them.

It will be weird next season if Chicago is legit gonna cut ties with Mitchell Trubisky and Houston trades Dashaun Watson. That will see both QB's drafted in the same class of Pat Mahomes not on the same team. Only Mahomes will be with the team that drafted him.

The Browns really about to go up 21-0 to the Steelers in Pittsburgh in a playoff game in the first quarter.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

28-0 this is unbelievable.
    The once undefeated Steelers are looking like the Jets.
    The most points ever in the first quarter of a playoff game.

So the Browns are killing it against The Steelers. How many dirty looks is JuJU getting for saying publicly that the Browns are the Browns and he is glad he is facing them.

So he danced on logos and called out the Browns. How long before they just say you know what you stick to TikToc and leave the playing to us.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Steelers utter collapse at the end of 2020 will go down in history and how it took them from getting the 1st seed to now likely eliminated in the wildcard round against the Browns.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It’s hard to believe what I’m seeing. The Browns are looking like world beaters while the Steelers look like crap.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!