Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Sort of. They had more yards than Buffalo, and won time of possession. Had Justin Tucker converted two FGs that hit the upright and someone just simply tackled Taron, we're talking about a 10-9 game. If that pick-six is simply incomplete and the Ravens get a FG on that drive, it's 12-10. If they convert a TD, 17-10 Baltimore.

I know, if "ifs and buts were candy and nuts" we'd all have a Merry Christmas, but the final score belies how much the Ravens' D kept them in that game. Their kicker and QB let them down.
    By that logic, Bills should have had another FG, the earlier FG turned into a TD, and at least 1 more TD that was blown off by the wind.

I am not getting CBS, screen black.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I am not getting CBS, screen black.
    I’m getting CBS, no problem. Chiefs lead 6-0 halfway through the first quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Came back just as the Chiefs scored. Weird it was out for me on cable and over the air.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

All depends on that concussion protocol. If Mahomes doesn't pass he's out for the rest of the game, right? I mean, maybe they don't even need him, we'll see.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

MaHomes out, Henne throws a pick, one score game. We could see an upset.

I mean, even if Browns get the ball back Baker isn't exactly the type to push his team how many ever yards to score. He's a cute story imo but he's not there yet to drive a team like they'd need to in this situation.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Who knew Andy Reid's nickname was gorilla balls. Hell of a call for your backup QB, damn.

Bills(2) / Chefs(1) for AFC Championship.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

That was a great last drive to keep the ball.
    That non call for helmet spearing on the endzone fumble did change the outcome, wonder if it will cause a rule change.
    It also makes no sense that a fumble out of bounds inches endzone is a touch back.
    All that said, Bills Chiefs should be a great game.

The helmet to helmet non-call and that terrible touchback rule burns, but man, you gotta be able to stop freaking Chad Henne when that's giftwrapped for you in place of Patrick Mahomes. Though the offense did the Browns no favors on not being able to do a thing with their possession after the INT. Nothing to show for that was killer.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-17-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member

KC fan here. Elated at escaping with a win... but also, I have to say this:

The Texans are morons for not trying to hire Eric Beinemy, who just called plays with Reid to win with Chad ****ing Henne.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

The Texans are a disaster of epic proportions. Even the Broncos' management situation looks ok compared to that. I think the Eagles are really interested in Bienemy though.

On to the geriatric bowl. Here is a cool stat, combined Brady and Brees have passed for over 90 miles.

Dree Brees just announced he'll retire at the end of the season, so this will be his last game in the Superdome, one way or the other

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Dree Brees just announced he'll retire at the end of the season, so this will be his last game in the Superdome, one way or the other
    I guess it will both motivate the team and he can't be seen as a sore loser if they don't win.