Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Why, they tie more than any team in the league. At least Wentz prolly has heard of a game ending in a tie unlike McNabb's corny ass. They're still 1st in the East.

Burrow gets some help he could be for real for real.
    Burrow despite having an awful line and being sacked more then any other Qb in the league right now has been pretty solid the first three games. He has made some rookie mistakes but over all I am happy with how he played.

Though there were a lot of crazy fans Here in Cincy who expected The Bengals to be a playoff team this year because of Burrow who are right now calling him over rated and a huge draft bust.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also Burrow had no preseason games to really work himself into. He had to jump right into regular season. Which we know some rookie QB's don't have it easy , let alone suddenly throwing a rookie into starting against competition in week 1. (Honestly they should have let Burrow sit and learned , do mop up duty and not play him behind a **** offensive line as a rookie. I would have kept Dalton 1 more season...)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The NY Jets showing how again they are terrible and if Gase isn't fired after this game its gone too long. Frank Gore is a STALLION at his age and has been doing solid as main RB. But when your down 3-4 TD's your not gonna get much rushing attempts.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Next week is Broncos vs Jets LOL. Who sucks worse? I honestly think it might be the Broncos.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The NY Jets showing how again they are terrible and if Gase isn't fired after this game its gone too long. Frank Gore is a STALLION at his age and has been doing solid as main RB. But when your down 3-4 TD's your not gonna get much rushing attempts.
    If the current score of Colts 36, Jets 7 holds...

The Jets scoring differential through three games is 94-37. They're losing by an average of 19 points a game.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Next week is Broncos vs Jets LOL. Who sucks worse? I honestly think it might be the Broncos.
    Man, both Vic Fangio & Adam Gase are in my "Fire this Coach" Top 5. If the Jets win, Fangio could move up to the top spot.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

The Jets are hopeless. Utterly, utterly hopeless.

Second week in a row we got a safety, too.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Man, both Vic Fangio & Adam Gase are in my "Fire this Coach" Top 5. If the Jets win, Fangio could move up to the top spot.
    I had hope for Fangio but right now this coaching staff looks no better than Vance Joseph and his guys. Yeah the team's injured AF but gameplan and adjust with what you've got. And I'm pretty much done with Elway at this point. Helped get the team a title in 2015 but its been all downhill since then with many of the same mistakes being repeated. But Ellis isn't going to fire him. Hell, Ellis needs to be fired too but again, that can't happen because the team has no owner. So step one is a proper owner. Till then this franchise is going to continue to sink.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-27-2020 at 04:06 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Been watching Arizona/Detroit. The Lions have lost 11 dating back to last season coming into today, but their defense has picked off Kyler Murray 3 times (people needed to chill on crowning him the next MVP already anyway). Matt Stafford has done all that he can, but his O-Line has him on his back quite a bit to kill drives. Whenever the Cardinals and Lions play, they always go to the final two minutes, no matter how much one sucks that year (and there have been some years for both teams, for sure).

True to form, it's tied 23-23 after six lead changes with Arizona about to get the ball with 7 minutes left...

The Bears will go to the Super Bowl if Nick Foles stays in at QB.

As Mike Greenburg said in his numbers rant he gave on just how bad offensively the Jets have been for 2 seasons under Gase..."Just what makes you think this man is worth keeping at this point ?"

The heat will be on the owner. No way should the Jets keep going like this.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Anybody do a well check in WPP yet?
    Still alive. I was just numb as the ending was unlike anything I’ve seen in all the years I’ve watched professional football in Philly. I mean, a 59 yarder was going to be a crapshoot as it was, but to lose even that slim chance thanks to a false start was beyond maddening. Eagles fans on Twitter went ballistic, saying Doug Pederson should’ve taken the shot, but he made the right call in punting, no way Jake Elliott was going to make a 64 yarder, and if he missed, that would’ve given the Bengals a short field to go for the win, and that would’ve had fans calling for Pederson’s head on a stick. What the hell is it with games against Cincinnati that end in ties? Well, at least Carson Wentz is familiar with concept of a draw in the NFL.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Bears will go to the Super Bowl if Nick Foles stays in at QB.
    This isn't a hot take, at all, the way that division looks. Or with 3 Wild Cards. The Bears look good enough to get in the playoffs, especially with Foles at the helm.

Arizona reverted to 2019's "cannot cover a TE" theme today and the Lions cut them to pieces with Jesse James & TJ Hockenson. Matt Prater wins it for the Lions on a last minute FG. Matt Patricia's job is safe... for now.

Likely the silliest roster cut was Adrian Peterson by Washington . Its clear his veteran leadership would have helped a young team and he could have been someone Haskins leaned on in the huddle. Instead for **** knows what reason he was cut . He seems to be doing very well in Detroit right now. He may play 3-4 more seasons as he plans at this point.

I think it is safe to say that when the book is written on Quinn's time in Atlanta (which I'm shocked hasn't been ended before the team left after the game was over), 28-3 will be the only numbers anyone remembers about him.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.