Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

I'll be doing my part this week to contribute to the spirit bomb Rogers will be gathering to hopefully finally end Brady's season at the NFC Championship.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I wasn't saying Brady wasn't playing well, but the D gave them the ball in great spots 3 times, and they have stopped Brees.
    I wasn't meaning to insinuate you weren't.

I was acknowledging and giving props to the Bucs D.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sure. I don't really see them scoring points but they are helping put the OFF in a good position.

Even if your team is crappy, Brady automatically raises that team up several pegs on his experience alone.

BTW ...

Brady now has a rushing TD in the regular season and playoffs in 3 different decades.

That is insane. And he's not even mobile.
    One thing Brady has always had is a very fast first step. The issue is that's also his top speed.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    One thing Brady has always had is a very fast first step. The issue is that's also his top speed.
    LOL! True, true.

I want to see Touchdown Tom go play for the Jets or Raiders now.

Get 6 more rings but from 6 different teams.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    LOL! True, true.

I want to see Touchdown Tom go play for the Jets or Raiders now.

Get 6 more rings but from 6 different teams.
    Thinking even the GOAT can make the Jets great is delusional.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I wanna find out!

Extraordinary Member

So here's some fun Brady stats.

Brady has 32 playoff wins now. Joe Montana is second, he has 16.

Brady has played 19 full seasons. He made the conference championship game in 14.

There are no 2 QB's that exist that combined went to as many conference title games as Brady

Brady becomes the second starting QB to qualify for conference title games in both conferences.

Looks like the Chargers have their coach-they've hired Brandon Staley formerly of the Rams to be their HC.

I think that leaves only the Eagles and the Texans now looking for a HC, unless I am forgetting someone.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Forgot about the Lions, but it looks like they've decided on former Saints assistant head coach Dan Campbell to be their next head coach.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Forgot about the Lions
    Probably for the best.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

God would go 2-14 if he was the Jets QB.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I have to wonder if the Eagles or Texans will roll the dice on Bienemy. Or if they will get impatient for a new coach and make a hire .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I have to wonder if the Eagles or Texans will roll the dice on Bienemy. Or if they will get impatient for a new coach and make a hire .
    There are reports that Watson still wants out, so the Texans are a big question mark. Why would Bienemy want that crapshow without Watson?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That stupid rule that says coaches can’t being interviewed until their playoff run ends hurts them in two ways: 1) impatient teams, unwilling to wait will go with available choices: 2) new head coaches hired after the Super Bowl puts them behind other teams when it comes to the Draft and free agency. Bieniemy should’ve been hired already, but has to wait until KC is out. What if the Chiefs make it to the Supe? That’s close to a month Bieniemy will be forced to sit on his hands. That doesn’t make sense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Brady in the NFC CG and maybe the Superbowl probably gets him the win in the Brady/Belichik debate. Though it is obviously more complex and nuanced, people will remember how far Brady got without Belichik and that Bill could not mount a winning team without Brady. Unless Belichik gets one or two more rings, 2020 will always be pointed to.
    Of course Brady stays the GOAT no matter what happens next Sunday.