Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    The Cowboys look terrible. If the Falcons knew how to fall on an offside kick, the Cowboys would be one of the winless teams and competing with the NY teams for the first overall pick.

-M
    I know, right? Cleveland isn’t the second coming of the Mahomes Chiefs, but they’re making Dallas look terrible.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    For a completely new occurrence, Brady is leading a big come back against LAC.
    And the Chargers come roaring back. Herbert is for real.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Arizona didn't show up to play versus Carolina today. I have no detailed analysis, because that's really what it boils down to. In all 3 phases of the game. Every Cardinal position group versus their counterparts, across the board. Vance Joseph's defense got carved up all damned day. They played like they traditionally do in East Coast Early Start Games.

Seems like a lifetime ago they were 2-0 and getting hyped as a team on the rise... not so much. They're looking like they'd be lucky to finish 8-8 if they play like this the next 12 games.

The good news? Their next game is against the Jets.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

My Phins have kept Russell and the Seahawks to only 17 points. Don't expect a W from this, but a hard fought loss is a good sign for when it's Tua time.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Jesus...who made the Browns eat their Wheaties this morning? They are just bitchslapping the Cowboys.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

My Phins have kept Russell and the Seahawks to only 17 points. Don't expect a W from this, but a hard fought loss is a good sign for when it's Tua time.
    I have to learn to shut up until the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Jesus...who made the Browns eat their Wheaties this morning? They are just bitchslapping the Cowboys.
    Looks like the Wheaties have gone soggy as the Cowboys are now down 41-30. I hope the Browns haven’t gone into “trading yards for time” mode. Six and half minutes left. This game isn’t over just yet.

It would be a very Browns thing to do for them to blow this lead. And they may as Dallas just scored again!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It would be a very Browns thing to do for them to blow this lead. And they may as Dallas just scored again!
    I’m calling it right now, the Browns are going to blow it.

Turns out I was wrong. The Browns didn’t choke away their huge lead and “hung on” to beat Dallas 49-38 in one of the wildest games I’ve seen in quite some time.

How pissed would Dallas fans be right now if the team gave Dak that huge contract he wanted just to watch him go 1-3 and lose to the Browns at home. He got 500 yards today and the Defense played like ****. But none of that matters as the fans always blame the QB.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-04-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In comical news that shocks no one...Ron Rivera has changed his mind on his QB. Last week Rivera pledged to stick by his young QB who had only started 10 games at this point and 3 in a new offense. That he was firmly behind him and not to worry. A week later a report comes Washington if Haskins doesn't improve will bench him and start Kyle Allen instead.

This continues the insane Ron Rivera tactic of praising , voicing support and more than back stabbing his own players. He did it to Adrian Peterson where he spent months blowing smoke up Peterson's ass that he was gonna be kept and was a valuable veteran for the young players to learn from. Even giving him the top carries in camp. Then cuts the guy comically. Then we get to Haskins who in a week went from all support behind to now , hey if you don't improve in the next couple games your fucked.

If your a Washington player , Ron Rivera's word means nothing. Its trash now. He could walk up supporting you 1 week and then try to cut or bench you the next.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Las Vegas Stadium looks like the Legion of Doom.

You know maybe it is THe Legion of Dooms HQ. I mean Lex Luther has a Private luxury box and Bizzaro has the best seats in the house. Obstructed view, last row behind the visitors endzone.

Somebody better warn the Super Friends!