Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Cam had to win that game today. he is trying to prove he can lead the team as well as Brady. If he didnt win today I doubt the fans would have had much confidence in him going forward. First game of the season and it was a must win in New England.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Am I enjoying the so called GOAT looking like a second stringer, yes I am.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Am I enjoying the so called GOAT looking like a second stringer, yes I am.
    He looks so pissed. I guess he isnt used to a game where he cant cake walk his way through a division game. This aint like playing the fins in Foxbrough.!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Spoke too soon. Mea culpa.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Spoke too soon. Mea culpa.
    I have faith in my Saints Brady is kind of known for coming back good after the drive he messes up. The Bucs are playing sloppy. Saints will take this today.

In Cincy fashion, with 7 seconds left The kicker misses a field goal from 31 yards and injures his leg in the process.

Arizona came from behind in the 4th quarter to beat the 49ers. Jimmy G had 5 minutes left to drive 75 yards for the win, couldn't get it done. Kyler Murray rushed for just under 100 yards on the ground, threw for about 250.

DeAndre Hopkins, though... 14 catches, 152 yards in his Cardinals debut. Definitely worth trading away David Johnson, yessir.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Chargers escape Cincy with the dub. I figure it'll be a few weeks before teams are clicking on all cylinders.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That Bears/Lions game earlier, though...

The Lions were up 23-6 in the 4th Quarter, and gave up three 4th Quarter TDs to... Mitch f***ing Trubisky? AT HOME?

Matt Patricia deserved to get fired before he ever coached a game. How he's still got the gig after two years of losses like this... put him up as the early favorite of the "FIRE THIS COACH" sweepstakes in 2020.

I don't want to write off the Browns as bad, because I think the Ravens are one of the elite teams of the NFL right now... but Cleveland wasn't even competitive in a 38-6 loss. I guess it's just "They're still the Browns".
    Last edited by worstblogever; 09-13-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    That Bears/Lions game earlier, though...

The Lions were up 23-6 in the 4th Quarter, and gave up three 4th Quarter TDs to... Mitch f***ing Trubisky? AT HOME?

Matt Patricia deserved to get fired before he ever coached a game. How he's still got the gig after two years of losses like this... put him up as the early favorite of the "FIRE THIS COACH" sweepstakes in 2020.

I don't want to write off the Browns as bad, because I think the Ravens are one of the elite teams of the NFL right now... but Cleveland wasn't even competitive in a 38-6 loss. I guess it's just "They're still the Browns".
    I think he may be the first coach to go this year.

And man the Browns. yes The Ravens are elite. But man The Browns were just sleep walking. Once they got down they just gave the Hell up. Browns fan is saying "Well there is always next year." before half time of week one. par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    In Cincy fashion, with 7 seconds left The kicker misses a field goal from 31 yards and injures his leg in the process.
    You didn't mention that on the previous play, a TD catch to A.J. Green was overturned because of an OPI call by the refs. Like... what a way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    You didn't mention that on the previous play, a TD catch to A.J. Green was overturned because of an OPI call by the refs. Like... what a way to lose.
    Oh man and it was such a great throw. it was the right call but man did it feel shitty.

On the plus side My Saints beat the Hell out of The Bucs. But the Saints went for it on 4th and goal with 21 seconds left and an 11 point lead. So we get to hear Brady bitch about people trying to run up the score.

Gronk had a **** day.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sorry WPP, losing to the WFC is embarrassing. My Phins got Cammed by the Pat's, but that is largely because Fitz is a back up QB who occasional plays above his pay grade. We are really just waiting for Tua.
    I don’t know what the hell happened. Halfway through the second quarter, it looked like the Birds were gonna wear out three pairs of kneecaps kicking Washington FC is the ass, to paraphrase the late Richard Pryor, but then, everything went south with a vengeance. Carson Wentz had brain farts all over the place, getting sacked eight times, and seven of them were his fault for holding onto the ball too damn long while throwing two horrendous interceptions, linemen on both sides of the ball dropped like flies and they played like a team that didn’t have a proper preseason to work out the kinks. That was an unmitigated disaster.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I don’t know what the hell happened. Halfway through the second quarter, it looked like the Birds were gonna wear out three pairs of kneecaps kicking Washington FC is the ass, to paraphrase the late Richard Pryor, but then, everything went south with a vengeance. Carson Wentz had brain farts all over the place, getting sacked eight times, and seven of them were his fault for holding onto the ball too damn long while throwing two horrendous interceptions, linemen on both sides of the ball dropped like flies and they played like a team that didn’t have a proper preseason to work out the kinks. That was an unmitigated disaster.
    Looks like a underwhelming third 9-7 season in a row for the Birds.