Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    They... released him?

WTF are they doing? They can't even try to snag a late-round pick from another team in a trade?

The Jets are a malpractice as an NFL franchise.
    Actually they tried to trade him according to NFL.COM

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported that the team owed Bell another $6 million in guaranteed base salary this season. Pelissero added that Bell's $8 million base salary for 2021 was guaranteed for injury only, and noted that the contract was "virtually impossible" to trade despite New York's best effiorts.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Titans crushed the Bills.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-13-2020 at 07:29 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Last night marked the first time since late December 2010 that an NFL game was played on a Tuesday when Eagles and Vikings was moved from Sunday due to a blizzard that socked Philly with around 18 inches. My Birds were ambushed that night by QB unknown Joe Webb to the tune of 24-14.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I wonder if the Patriots will make a play for Bell.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I wonder if the Patriots will make a play for Bell.
    Why they have cheaper and better RBs?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Bell's likely landing spots are on the list. KC made the list as their rookie mixed with Bell would make a lethal combination for Mahomes.

https://www.nfl.com/news/rb-index-we...r-le-veon-bell
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Bell's likely landing spots are on the list. KC made the list as their rookie mixed with Bell would make a lethal combination for Mahomes.

https://www.nfl.com/news/rb-index-we...r-le-veon-bell
    Out of all those spots, I think Colts and Steelers make the most sense.

I fear KC is turning into the old Patriots in terms of everyone wants to go there now because they will stand a great chance at winning.

So they're going to be attached to nearly every trade option for the foreseeable future.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Titans crushed the Bills.
    Yea they did, I see big mouth Josh Norman is in Buffalo now. They've likely dug him out of the field by now after Henry tried to cancel him in person.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Yah I think he will go to the Steelers. They are making a run this season and Bell would really fit in to that offense.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just heard that the Pro Bowl won’t be played this season. Show of hands if anyone’s disappointed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Comically the Adam Gase show continues with a press conference and reveal that Gase considered giving up play calling duties....but decided against it. Also now Frank Gore becomes the main RB in New York at the age of 37. Just a comedy show.

https://www.nfl.com/news/adam-gase-l...ons-irrelevant

Comically the Adam Gase show continues with a press conference and reveal that Gase considered giving up play calling duties....but decided against it. Also now Frank Gore becomes the main RB in New York at the age of 37. Just a comedy show.

Would it be the most Jets thing ever if they're the team that breaks Frank Gore after all these years of longevity? They're so bad they even ruin the best things in football bad. I mean, at least we can laugh at the Browns or Lions when they fail. The Jets don't even make you feel like pointing and laughing.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just heard that the Pro Bowl won’t be played this season. Show of hands if anyone’s disappointed.
    Never heard of that college bowl game. I guess I need to watch more college games this year!
    *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Would it be the most Jets thing ever if they're the team that breaks Frank Gore after all these years of longevity? They're so bad they even ruin the best things in football bad. I mean, at least we can laugh at the Browns or Lions when they fail. The Jets don't even make you feel like pointing and laughing.
    I'm a Frank Gore fan and effin hate the Jets.

Don't you dare put that kinda bad ju-ju on him! Take it back!

2020 is bad enough ...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Why they have cheaper and better RBs?
    I said I wonder, not I expect them to.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Its kinda amazing to see that a team is so bad offensively with a terrible offensive line they sign a late 30's RB then cut the starter due to clashes with bad coaching and they put the old guy as starter. Its more insane to see this play out.