Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Steelers are rumbling to a perfect season!

How many of you think they go perfect only to lose in the first round of playoffs?

That is what I think.
    Not an impossibility, however, yesterday’s win was costly after they lost linebacker Bud Dupree to an ACL injury, and it’ll take a powerful defense to get past scoreboard busters like the Chiefs or Captain Stiffarm (Derrick Henry) and the Titans. Hell, it wouldn’t surprise me if Pittsburgh coughs up a hairball and lose in their very next game against Washington.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Four seconds into the second quarter, and Cleveland is bitchslapping Tennessee to the tune of 17-0.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Four seconds into the second quarter, and Cleveland is bitchslapping Tennessee to the tune of 17-0.
    The Titans are a hot and cold team.

The Jets up 13-7, could this be their first W?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I can't remember the last time I saw the Browns whip another team like a rented mule.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Jets gotta be Jets

LV up 17~13
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I can't remember the last time I saw the Browns whip another team like a rented mule.
    I believe the last time we saw it was in 2000's really back when I believe Derek Anderson was QB that one wild year they did good. I'll have to research it ...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

That we have to research it is telling, lol. They had a bit of a scare at the beginning of the half but are still going to hold on comfortably even if Tenn gets a late score in.

And the Jets with a late lead???
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

LOLOLOLOLOLJETS!

Henry Ruggs just saved Jon Gruden from the chopping block. And alas, the Jags are not in position for the #1 pick.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Man the conspiracy theorist in me really can't help but think they let that happen.

Jets find a way to lose.

As does Chicago, giving up 21 second half points.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Jets/Raiders was far more exciting than it should have been.

And the Jets LOST! That's the best part.

You can bet Jets fans were like WTF ....NOOO NOOOO we have to lose for that #1 draft pick. It would be very Jets like if Gase had them run the table and win the rest of the way to screw them lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Jets just needed to flood the endzone with 12 seconds left Carr had to trow a hail mary. Instead the blitz and leave man on man.

Hope Lawrence refuses to go to this s%*tshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Jets just needed to flood the endzone with 12 seconds left Carr had to trow a hail mary. Instead the blitz and leave man on man.

Hope Lawrence refuses to go to this s%*tshow.
    Likely did this on purpose. "Holy **** we could win this ! WE HAVE TO LOSE SOMEHOW !"

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Likely did this on purpose. "Holy **** we could win this ! WE HAVE TO LOSE SOMEHOW !"
    46 yards. Only seconds on the clock. How did they not leave a safety ready to help cover Henry Ruggs, with all his speed, and leave it single-covered. Just... What. The. F*** Coaching Decision is that?

An Adam Gase one.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.