Page 86 of 126 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

I love how the Giants early in the game and down by 3 go for it on fourth down.

Yet with four minutes left and down my 17 they kick a FG.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Probably the only thing more depressing and horrible than being a New York Jets fan, is being a New York Knick’s fan☠️
    To be honest its not like NY Jets didn't have enough needs EVERYWHERE beyond Lawrence. I mean the team hasn't helped Darnold. They need more than what Trevor Lawrence could do right now. Besides look at it this way , there has been so many CAN'T MISS QB's in drafts. People are claiming that of the last 30+ years there was a number of generational QB's people should take. A few of them have been colossal busts (Jeff George , JaMarcus Russell etc) . Look at the best QB's taken the last 20+ seasons....Tom Brady was a 6th rd draft pick. Aaron Rodgers fell to the 25th pick and Pat Mahomes went at #10 and teams thought KC was crazy for trading up then.

The Jets got holes all over the team that need plugged and get Darnold help really before giving up on him. A shit offensive line , terrible WR's and a shit coaching staff hasn't helped him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Like... Arizona had a safety. They had numerous sacks. They blocked a punt and injured the punter so all Philly's special teams were a disaster from there. They converted a fake punt pass. And yet... AND YET... Arizona only wins by one score and has to hang on by batting down two hail mary attempts at the gun.

Their defense was allowing a rookie QB in his second start to convert on 3rd and 29, 3rd and 16, and couldn't do much after putting Jalen Hurts in tough situations.
    It was a very exciting game but full of wild errors that didn't show if you didn't watch but that defense, let's just be real, there's no such thing as a Cardinals defense this season. Maybe there's some consideration considering unknowns with Hurts but all year, they have given teams whatever the fuck they wanted. The Giants game doesn't count, we know they can't score. Vance Joseph man... Just like in this game, the defense is full of 'instances' here and there.

Murray's stat line is impressive, Arizona's offense has some issues with 3rd and short, and also turning it over 3 times, twice in the Red Zone and coming away with no points made that game WAY closer than it should have been.
    My girlfriend is hot, as, hell, look good in that red dress but she's WILDLY irresponsible. Throw your car keys out with the trash by mistake type irresponsible. Did you see BOTH the TD's from Murry to Larry and then the one to Hop... There's really only a few guys that 1- make that throw and 2- receivers that could make that catch. You have to take the mistakes from Murry, cause he'll give you more than a couple highlights in return. All the errors are in no way on him but he has his share. This team needs charm school in the off-season in a bad way cause they can't excite themselves to an NFC Championship game. Yea, they probably should have beaten Philly by more but they also pulled another win out of their rears. Hell of a show though! Chicago is on Zona's heels too.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And stop wearing suits that look like his grandmother’s dining room tablecloth. Meanwhile, yeah, Hurts looked pretty darn good, and that was after Arizona had tape from last week to study. I think he’s earned next Sunday’s stat against Dallas.
    Wonder which FOX Sports producer spared us the hat Talib probably planned to bless us with on air to go with the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Carson Wentz basically seems to know his time is up in Philadelphia as well. Its reported he would request a trade if Hurts stayed the starter and given that the rookie had over 400+ yards of offense (rushing and throwing) then he's gonna stay in. The question is...why didn't the Eagles go to this kid sooner ? Because he is 1-1 and seems to have energized that offense.
    Wentz is on the extension hook still. 35 MIL, dead cap hit and the same if he stays. Keep his ass there cause now I'm hearing rumors that Frank Reich might could want him in the off-season. Hell, if he hadn't gotten Rivers he would have had Foles. His struggles are too much for me. I also don't think Carson Wentz will have a lack of suitors either, super high price for sho but Eagles might can lessen some of that considering they're the ones who pumped him up a year early into the extension. It's only 2 games from Hurts but that Philly/Zona gamed looked a whole lot like the future rather than the past. Thing is how much of a salty dog Wentz is gonna be over this. He could sit back and count money and be ready but I doubt he's the type to do anything close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The Stej can't even suck properly.
    I think I've watched every above average YouTube fan prognosticator video in regards to this new level of JEST fail since they won... they are a broken people. Dear Lord they're talking about Marcus Marriotta...
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Probably the only thing more depressing and horrible than being a New York Jets fan, is being a New York Knick’s fan☠️
    I hate, hate, hate these teams so much. There is no god.

Fallout form yesterday's games Carolina Panthers have fired their GM due to not being on the same page and the Lions used a similar excuse to fire their Special Teams coach after he called a fake punt that failed yesterday without informing any of the other coaches or even all the players on the field for the play. Their Special Teams coverage units and punter had been among the better ones in the league as well, but he tried a grandstand play without going through channels and now he's unemployed.

-M
    Last edited by MRP; 12-21-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    It was a very exciting game but full of wild errors that didn't show if you didn't watch but that defense, let's just be real, there's no such thing as a Cardinals defense this season. Maybe there's some consideration considering unknowns with Hurts but all year, they have given teams whatever the fuck they wanted. The Giants game doesn't count, we know they can't score. Vance Joseph man... Just like in this game, the defense is full of 'instances' here and there.
    I think we're seeing the season where Patrick Peterson insists he's an elite corner, but in reality he still isn't a #1 corner. I remember Revis Island becoming "Revis" and then "Uh oh" over consecutive years. Patrick Peterson will be in the "uh oh" status in a year's time unless he's moved to be the #2 corner, and then he might be able to finish out his career there. The Cardinals top off-season priority should be drafting the next shutdown corner. Getting an upgrade to Kenyan Drake at RB should be their second.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I think we're seeing the season where Patrick Peterson insists he's an elite corner, but in reality he still isn't a #1 corner. I remember Revis Island becoming "Revis" and then "Uh oh" over consecutive years. Patrick Peterson will be in the "uh oh" status in a year's time unless he's moved to be the #2 corner, and then he might be able to finish out his career there. The Cardinals top off-season priority should be drafting the next shutdown corner. Getting an upgrade to Kenyan Drake at RB should be their second.
    Thank you! Did you see him going ham out there after that flag???

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Fallout form yesterday's games********** have fired their GM due to not being on the same page
    -M
    Who was this,
    You bet yer ass.

I do have to thank the Cardinals for refusing a draft pick (rumored to be either a 2nd or 3rd) for Peterson last year. The Chiefs after trading for Frank Clark wanted Peterson in the secondary. But the Cardinals turned the deal down and KC was forced to bring in Breeland who ...oddly has played decent enough. (KC will seriously need to draft etc)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    [font=georgia]

Who was this,
    It was Carolina. I have no idea why the site would star it out.

Is any one even going to bother tonights game?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Is any one even going to bother tonights game?
    Yeah I'll put on for a little bit.

In sad news , at the young age of 58 Hall of Fame LB , Kevin Greene has passed away. If anyone doesn't remember Greene he was famous for his long flowing locks in 90's and being a fun loving guy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-sacks-dies-58

"I wasn't the biggest (and) I wasn't fastest,'' Greene once said. "But as long as you have a motor, you have heart ... that will overcome any physical limitations.''

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In sad news , at the young age of 58 Hall of Fame LB , Kevin Greene has passed away. If anyone doesn't remember Greene he was famous for his long flowing locks in 90's and being a fun loving guy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-sacks-dies-58
    Oh man such sad news.

I said I was not going to watch. but I turned it on to see a Bengals Dumpster fire. And what do I see? The Steelers having trouble and that punk ass JuJU getting his head knocked off. I love it!

If Zt wins tonight the city will build him a freaking statue!