Page 87 of 126 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I said I was not going to watch. but I turned it on to see a Bengals Dumpster fire. And what do I see? The Steelers having trouble and that punk ass JuJU getting his head knocked off. I love it!

If Zt wins tonight the city will build him a freaking statue!
    Broadcast covered it... JuJu thinks it's fun to dance on another team's logo to disrespect them during pregame.

I don't care how much a team sucks or what their record is, you openly disrespect a team like that, someone's going to put the lumber to you on the field.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Steelers could well come back from 17-0. But still, the formerly unbeaten team has looked like crap the last three weeks.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

17-0 Bengals. SCREW YOU BEN!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yep, c'mon Bengals!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Steelers could well come back from 17-0. But still, the formerly unbeaten team has looked like crap the last three weeks.
    I thought when they lost Bud Dupree, maybe their defense would take a step back, but nothing like this 3 game losing streak.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

In unrelated news; 5 Bills players are named to the Pro Bowl. Stefon Diggs, Tre White, Andre Roberts (Return Man), Tremaine Edmunds (he's been a bit lackluster though), and my boy Josh Allen!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In sad news , at the young age of 58 Hall of Fame LB , Kevin Greene has passed away. If anyone doesn't remember Greene he was famous for his long flowing locks in 90's and being a fun loving guy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-sacks-dies-58
    WTF... Damn that's sad. This is not a guy who played in the dark ages either. Wow RIP. I feel he was just on the GB coaching staff a few years ago. Hell, AJ Hawk been out the league for a couple years now.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I thought when they lost Bud Dupree, maybe their defense would take a step back, but nothing like this 3 game losing streak.
    Its not 3 in a row yet. Dont jinx It lol.

Too late you done did! Steelers just scored with ease after The Bengals went 3 and out.
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-21-2020 at 08:07 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

In sad news , at the young age of 58 Hall of Fame LB , Kevin Greene has passed away. If anyone doesn't remember Greene he was famous for his long flowing locks in 90's and being a fun loving guy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-sacks-dies-58
    Damn! That’s awful.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Colts got Steelers next, don't know if I want a pissed of Pittsburgh if they lose in Cinci.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Bengals with the upset!!! Fts!!!!

JuJU had a great night! Followed up his Tic Tok dance with 3 catches, 15 yards and a fumble.

Extraordinary Member

Securing that first round bye for the Chiefs just keeps seeming easier and easier...

...Though I will add that I understand the criticism that the Chiefs “Aren’t winning by as much as they should” as well.

It’s just that as someone who watched a sad-sack Chiefs team with Kylo Orton as quarterback beat the undefeated Green Bay Packers when Rodgers was all but literally nuclear as red hot as he was that year, I really don’t care about scores unless they’re extreme outliers. There’s too many damn professionals in the League to be a genuine college style superpower; even the Jets can win a game against someone they had no business beating.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'd say coming out and striking a mocking pose on the teams 50 yard line isn't the wisest thing to do in pregame. JuJu will likely face Tomlin's wraith for that after the game for how it seemed to fire the Bengals up.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'd say coming out and striking a mocking pose on the teams 50 yard line isn't the wisest thing to do in pregame. JuJu will likely face Tomlin's wraith for that after the game for how it seemed to fire the Bengals up.
    He did it last week as Well against the Bills. I am betting good money he will not do this in the Browns game at Cleveland with the division on the line.

What is also funny is that he video of him doing that damn dance was taken down. At least that is what ESPN said at Halftime.