Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    For most it will be, and frankly going with more current than backlog is better for attracting new readers which is what digital appeals more to. I do want that backlog filled, but I can't fault them for chasing their target demographic.
    True.
    It's also possible that DC has half of the archivists digitizing extra backlog material in preparation for the re-branding in January.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

This week:

Batman #196
    Batman: Arkham Asylum - Tales of Madness #1
    Static Shock: Rebirth of the Cool #3
    Super Friends #31
    Tales of Ghost Castle #2

I hope they do more issues of Comics Cavalcade. They only have up to issue #13, and I found out that Wonder Woman fights someone named Queen Sharkeeta in #21. I have to read that.

It's interesting that DC digital prices (and sale prices) have really gotten worse. I find it hard to imagine getting into digital at the cost nowadays. I wonder if they didn't decide streaming will be the future.

The holes that need the most filling for me are the issues from the MOS mini through funeral for a friend. So many issues of Action missing from the last time I looked. Once the triangle era gets going having gaps in titles really stopped me from buying all of the issues other than the stuff that was put in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    I hope they do more issues of Comics Cavalcade. They only have up to issue #13, and I found out that Wonder Woman fights someone named Queen Sharkeeta in #21. I have to read that.
    The GA WW Omnibus vol 4 has her Comics Cavalcade stories up to 29 so there is some hope unless DC only restored the Wonder Woman pages. I think that is a problem with a bunch of the anthology titles.

No new backlog titles this week.

They were announced previously, so their absence was noticed.
    When it was mentioned in the forum, the reply was that they've temporarily paused the backlog title releases on DC Universe.

Elvira #5 was supposed to be released today.