Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    It's just a friendly kiss, doesn't mean she is bi. She is not having a romantic kiss with her.

Look at her face after. That was some HEAVY flirting and it most definitely was romantic on Kitty's part. I wouldnt be surprised if we see them on a date or waking up in bed in a future issue.

Cyclops is addicted to being a father, he cannot stop even in comics that are not his.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Look at her face after. That was some HEAVY flirting and it most definitely was romantic on Kitty's part. I wouldnt be surprised if we see them on a date or waking up in bed in a future issue.
    Straight Kate has died. New Kate has now returned ready to La Vida Loca.

Great issue. Loved all the tension. Kitty/Rachel in just one panel, Illyana/Kitty, Storm being so happy she had to let out a boom of lightning when announcing kitty.

Beast is definitely about to get thrown under a huge bus. between this and his "let's meet" when Bishop mentioned thinking of going to Storm with what he found since she is on the council.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It's just a friendly kiss, doesn't mean she is bi. She is not having a romantic kiss with her.
    Who are these friendly people that kiss complete strangers on the mouth? That just seems like a weird situation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It was clear that Kate wanted to evolve her relationship with Rachel, but Rach left before she could get to her.

Friendly kisses between women are generally quick kisses on the cheek, sometimes even "air kisses" near the cheek, not on the mouth. Kitty's going fishing.

Oh my Goddess. It's happening! This is not a drill! Rachel appearing and dissapearing like that it's not a coincidence! AAAAAH

I'm so here for this. Effing finally!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Who are these friendly people that kiss complete strangers on the mouth? That just seems like a weird situation.
    All Claremazons do it. It's perfectly normal for hot girls to have a friendly platonic kiss.

Also, Bable looked weirdly like Herr Starr in that one panel.

Extraordinary Member

Kate/Illyana/Rachel on task to be the next confirmed poly ship.

I’m just sad homegirl Karma not invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    All Claremazons do it. It's perfectly normal for hot girls to have a friendly platonic kiss.
    lol. Well i can say i have never seen it. lol. But then again for me it's i don't think of all this in terms of gay or bi etc in the real of the X-world and honestly i don't think they do in universe themselves. In my mind anyone in the x-world could end up with anyone because they see relationships and sex as fluidity as they see life, death and mutation. That's probably why every x-character has chemistry.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This was such a sweet issue. It highlighted all of Kitty Pryde's most adorable traits. Her interactions with Storm, Emma, and Kurt were just perfect. And her trip to the tattoo shop was very fun. I look forward to seeing her personal war against Shaw.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Kitty's hair is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Kate/Illyana/Rachel on task to be the next confirmed poly ship.

I’m just sad homegirl Karma not invited.
    Honestly, my preferred pairings would be Kate/Karma and Rachel/Magik. But Kate/Rachel will be iconic as well. That said, I miss this: