Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/why-th...-pryde-matters
    https://on-comics-ground.com/2019/02...f-kitty-pryde/

People have argued that Kitty is queer coded for a while now. It's a difficult subject because writers were literally forbidden from including this content back in the day, so the line between legit subtext and fan speculation is pretty murky.

Huh, well I stand corrected then. I must've missed those issues. I didn't really become a Kitty fan until Astonishing X-Men, and at that point she was all about Colossus. But I guess time and ppl change or at least are Curious. I'm thinking she's a bit Bi-curious until otherwise stated. And if they state it explicitly and she's happy then I guess, Mazel Tov!

But you know, living in Krakoan times, anything is possible and all is accepted. LOL. I can accept her and Rachel being a thing if they go that route. However her and Magik, that's a bit twisted.

IT would mean Kitty likes the stir the pot, she would have had both brother and sister. . Just ugh.

Kinda like Gambit being with both Rogue and Mystique. And Mystique being with both Logan and Daken. Are there no more lines. LOL!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

@Fokken

Yes...especially the bit about Xavier and his head Porche...the Exquisiteness!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think if you believe Kurt would begrudge his friends for going through the difficult process of coming out and managing to find love with each other, then you fundamentally misunderstand the character.
    Has nothing to do with it. Kitty still wouldn’t do it but Kitty’s been fricken terrible since Krakoa so who knows. Still can’t wait till krakoa is retconned away.

BANNED

So this is why Magik twice made Kitty and Peter break up. She wanted her for herself.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Has nothing to do with it. Kitty still wouldn’t do it but Kitty’s been fricken terrible since Krakoa so who knows. Still can’t wait till krakoa is retconned away.
    I'm still kind of in love with the setup of HoX/PoX, it was such a great miniseries. Easily the best in years that the X-men have had.

But I'm okay with ignoring basically everything that's happened in Dawn of X (except maybe Dragon Shogo and Jubilee poppin' off), as it's felt like it really just missed the bar HoX/PoX set up. I'm sure covid is partly to blame with the sudden slow down that makes everything feel like it's slogging, but even so.. just haven't gotten into any of the books all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    TRULY.
    In the age of Krakoa, where long time enemies, frenemies, rivals, and nemesis are able to put aside their varied tumultuous & heated histories -- ANYTHING is possible.

There is much that would be considered "messy" in this new age, but simply because some readers find themselves challenged to accept these pivots, doesn't make them wrong. In fact, that's one of the beauties of this new era.

Messy? Scott, Logan and Jean sharing a residence with interconnecting doors to their respective private rooms. HAPPENING.
    Messy? Logan offering a beer to Tomi Shoshido and/or playing weird stabby games with his son Akihiro. HAPPENING.
    Messy? Kate happily musing with Emma about what life would have been, had she taken Emma's offer when she was 13. HAPPENING.
    Messy? Kurt considering the development of a new religion. HAPPENING.
    Messy? The restoration of a mutant's lost powers by way of ritual combat with Apocalypse. HAPPENING.
    Messy? Xavier mid-life-crisis-ing with his "I feel yummy" black unitard and fancy new head porsche. HAPPENING.
    Messy? Krakoa. HAPPENING.

We don't know how much time, but its easy enough to assume/accept a considerable amount has passed between Rosenberg's UXM, and the events that played out within (and beyond) HOX/POX -- considering just how much they've accomplished/established -- and WITH that time, there is MUCH that can occur off panel to justify many of the unexpected relationship dynamics we are reading today.

Kitty and Rachel finally addressing their non-platonic feelings for one another in the age of Krakoa is definitely low on the "messy" hierarchy.
    I'm late to reply but YES ^

Let the former roomates and bffs be lovers

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm positively moist with anticipation for that oft-mentioned Gala. I'm dying for all the lewks that will be served.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!