Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Funny that you would mention dead horses after all of the Butter Rum jokes in the preview thread...
    Butter Rum was secretly a demonic shape shifter and Emma was just saving Firestar from the evil creature! Retcon in the next issue of Marauders!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Bi Kate now give us KatexYana or KatexRach.

I do hope they do something very gruesome to Shaw.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Loved this issue so much and Bishop looks amazing in red. I cannot wait to see Kate and Mama get payback on Shitty Shaw
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Bi Kate now give us KatexYana or KatexRach.

I do hope they do something very gruesome to Shaw.
    My original wish was for Lockheed to send a blast of fire his way, but for Pyro to seize it and carefully burn off Shaw's clothes and hair; leaving him bald and naked in front of the Council. His misdeeds would be exposed, and he would end up in the pit.

This is why people shouldn’t ship Kitty and Illyana.

https://twitter.com/dogoodstuff1993/...337659904?s=21
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 09-09-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Mighty Member

Its funny how Kitty and Emma want revenge on Shaw when they themselves were gonna make a move against him, so now they're salty that he made a move first and beat them to the punch. How dare he not lay down for them, talk about being entitled. I only hope he doesn't go down like a punk when the retaliation comes but knowing Duggan and his Kitty/Emma fanboyism that is unlikely. Shaw deserves better than what Duggan is doing with him, hell everyone not named Kitty and Emma deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Its funny how Kitty and Emma want revenge on Shaw when they themselves were gonna make a move against him, so now they're salty that he made a move first and beat them to the punch. How dare he not lay down for them, talk about being entitled. I only hope he doesn't go down like a punk when the retaliation comes but knowing Duggan and his Kitty/Emma fanboyism that is unlikely. Shaw deserves better than what Duggan is doing with him, hell everyone not named Kitty and Emma deserves better.
    I think there is a clear difference between "political maneuvers to undermine your position" and "murder"

Fantastic Member

I love absolutely everything involving Kitty in this issue. Wish she had been kissing Rachel or Illyana, but hey, this is a step in the right direction.

Kitty's gonna have to hide those knuckle tats if the plot to take down Sebastian takes more than a few issues.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    You poor sweet, summer child. Don't use 4chan. Don't do that to yourself.

Also, Pyro and Mystique in the same room and still nothing. What's a fan got to do to get some Pyro spotlight?
    I've completely given up hope at this point. He's lucky if he gets even a line of dialogue. It's a shame Duggan doesn't seem at all interested in developing his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    This is why people shouldn’t ship Kitty and Illyana.

https://twitter.com/dogoodstuff1993/...337659904?s=21
    Thats not even the same character

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Are we also ignoring the fact that he tried to kill Kate knowing full well it might be PERMANENT death?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not even the same character
    It’s Illyana.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    It’s Illyana.
    Not the same Illyana. That is the one rescued from Limbo, the one who died. Illyana was never that child.
    She herself told as much to Emma back in the New Mutants.

Astonishing Member

At this point the only way Shaw can one up Kitty and Emma is if he perhaps with Sinister's help created a backdoor access to Shinobi's mind where he hid a part of his own consciousness ,so that when he is executed ,he takes over Shinobi's mind and continues his nefarious activity through Shinobi right under their noses.That would be an epic twist and could explain why he was keen on resurrecting Shinobi and perhaps allied himself with Verendi to pull this off, if Shaw is off the board .Marauders will lose their stakes pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    At this point the only way Shaw can one up Kitty and Emma is if he perhaps with Sinister's help created a backdoor access to Shinobi's mind where he hid a part of his own consciousness ,so that when he is executed ,he takes over Shinobi's mind and continues his nefarious activity through Shinobi right under their noses.That would be an epic twist and could explain why he was keen on resurrecting Shinobi and perhaps allied himself with Verendi to pull this off, if Shaw is off the board .Marauders will lose their stakes pretty fast
    It seems quite characteristic for Shaw to steal an idea that Doom made years ago.