Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

How did Beast think he could detain and parade all Russian mutants when one of said Russian mutants is a war captain and the sibling of one of his victims? Politically it's just stupid.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm beyond ready for Beast to be thrown in the pit, but I suspect he'll be transferred to Hellions for rehab. This Kayla character is probably our "chronicler", right? I don't really understand Mikhail working for Russia, the country that abandoned him, or with Xeno the organization that has made it clear they want to eradicate all mutants including him. It would be nice if Quentin managed to recover enough to make those Xeno creeps suffer but I doubt that will happen, can't have him being useful. Bazaldua is better at drawing men than women, but I still don't like his art very much, and the scale of figures is wonky as hell. This series needs some retooling after XoS, it's getting stale already.
    Last edited by Dante Milton; 09-09-2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: spelling is hard

Beast visibly forgot the time he endangered space-time because he couldn't stand Scott dedicating his time to saving mutants

He never learns from his mistakes

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Yeah, I can so see Ororo running away from him... nope.
    Yep, it's....it's technically canon. That's a weird thought to have, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member

Beast needs a hobby....or new girlfriend.

Someone call up X-Club to come and keep him in check. I don’t care if Dr. Rao isn’t a mutant. She’s earned her stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm beyond ready for Beast to be thrown in the pit
    Limbo would be a more adequate prison. I'm sure Illyana would be delighted to replicate the system she set up in the AvX conflict and use Hank as a guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Limbo would be a more adequate prison. I'm sure Illyana would be delighted to replicate the system she set up in the AvX conflict and use Hank as a guinea pig

She's not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Beast needs a hobby....or new girlfriend.

Someone call up X-Club to come and keep him in check. I don’t care if Dr. Rao isn’t a mutant. She’s earned her stripes.
    I miss Kavita

I liked this issue. Surprised everybody does not lol. The art of Bazaldua is not great (and I hope this is his last fill-in) and Beast's dark path can seem too bad for him to return, but otherwise, I like the intrigue, the dialogues are very good as always and I feel like the story advanced, even though they probably had to slow down because of next issue's crossover.

I loved Sage did not take Beast's bullshit, she is finally coming to her own personality.

Spectacular Member

What's the of Colossus' purple skinned, water bending girlfriend?

Quire is the most pathetic omega level mutant ever since early Fainting Jean Grey "I AM PHOENIX!!!!!!!! someone help me *falls into lake*" he should never be ressurected again a waste of the 5's time! Also should be protected at all cost but dies every time he goes outside like come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    What's the of Colossus' purple skinned, water bending girlfriend?
    Just a new mutant.

Is that mimic

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Nothing about his actions make any sense for supposedly one of the smartest mutant scientists. His data page entry makes absolutely no fockin' sense.
    I think they're taking into account every shady decision Beast has made since the T5 debacle, piling on the unethical thinking and actions, ultimately setting him up for a major character "reveal/downfall".

Question is...will I still be supporting this book until then?
    I'm ready for Xeno to be dealt with. Hank is shytt. Quentin is useless. Jean is gone....I'm staying on for the XoS chapters but after that...I make no promises.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-09-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!