Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Magik is a Captain and strategic asset for the Krakoans...but I suppose Beast has to have some kind of plan to take her down too. Otherwise his message about 'nobody is safe' or whatever is greatly lessened, right?
    But it has to be something bit more subtle than having your goons walk up to her with handcuffs and say "Yo, you're arrested based on this very nebulous ethnic profiling, put these on willya?" That might not work out too well.

I am kinda digging this storyline, I'm a sucker for stories where a hero slowly turns insane/evil, as long as they take their sweet time to develope it. Also, am I the only one looking forward for Rasputin siblings reunion? Surely they wouldn't miss the opportunity for that?
    Actually there is a more specific answer to why Magik isn’t being held. Percy said this arc takes place during and then after xos so magic is off getting ready for her round in the tournament

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Magik is a Captain and strategic asset for the Krakoans...but I suppose Beast has to have some kind of plan to take her down too. Otherwise his message about 'nobody is safe' or whatever is greatly lessened, right?
    But it has to be something bit more subtle than having your goons walk up to her with handcuffs and say "Yo, you're arrested based on this very nebulous ethnic profiling, put these on willya?" That might not work out too well.

I am kinda digging this storyline, I'm a sucker for stories where a hero slowly turns insane/evil, as long as they take their sweet time to develope it. Also, am I the only one looking forward for Rasputin siblings reunion? Surely they wouldn't miss the opportunity for that?
    Hank will be punished. Magik has special value to Krakoa, with her power set and skills. There are plenty of other doctors, tech, and science people on Krakoa.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

The character assassination of Hank McCoy continues.

Also, X-Force is pretty much a failure as a team IMO: might be time to rejigger the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    The character assassination of Hank McCoy continues.

Also, X-Force is pretty much a failure as a team IMO: might be time to rejigger the roster.
    Do you mean the team has failed or you don’t enjoy the book? Just curious.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Do you mean the team has failed or you don’t enjoy the book? Just curious.
    I like the book, but this version of X-Force isn't very effective as a team. Beast is a prick, Quentin Quire dies all the time, the island was invaded twice on their watch, they rarely function as a unit, Jean quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    I like the book, but this version of X-Force isn't very effective as a team. Beast is a prick, Quentin Quire dies all the time, the island was invaded twice on their watch, they rarely function as a unit, Jean quit...
    Yeah they are always reacting. I’d like to see them be more proactive.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

They aren't supposed to be too effective. I'm glad that the characters aren't aware of the plot. While the island being successfully attacked like 3 trillion times already is annoying, the fact that they can't perfectly respond to every situation is good drama.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    So either Hank will be punished for being shady or Colossus will leave Krakoa for good I don’t see him staying after this. Why hasn’t Magik been arrested?
    I'd love to see him try.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I'd love to see him try.
    He already left krakoa for good remember? He moved to one of the farms they dragged him back against his wishes cause they think he is helping his brother. Which is dumb cause they never got along. I like this book a lot but I feel the push to make Russia the big bad of dox is just dumb. Though I am still waiting for me peacock to be revealed to be Xavier and that xeno is a false flag