Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah, it definitely looks like an X what Abigail has.

Honestly when I first saw that spread I thought Auntie Lorna had snuck into the wedding even though Billy isn't presently her nephew

Brand had a great role in the issue so I can't complain

You know, with how proactive Krakoa is becoming, it makes sense that they want to form their own agency to deal with extraterrestrial affairs and not rely on humans who may not represent their best interests.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I guess now we know why Ewing was at that X-meeting... I'm happy to have him on an X-book however I was hoping for one of the core titles rather than a fringe book.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    One of the dudes looks like Gorgon to me.
    spoilers:
    Looks more like Silver Samurai to me
    end of spoilers

It was nice to see spoilers:
    Roberto back with his Avenger crew
    end of spoilers.
    The X-Men we actually got in the issue were better than those teased on the cover.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Honestly when I first saw that spread I thought Auntie Lorna had snuck into the wedding even though Billy isn't presently her nephew

Brand had a great role in the issue so I can't complain
    Unfortunately, neither she, Pietro, or Magneto were invited to the royal Jewish space wedding. While current canon keeps Lorna and Max from showing up, there’s no real excuse for Pietro. Then again, most of Billy’s family took a back seat to Tony, Steve, and T’Challa speaking to the happy couple.

BUT

My space king! My court magician! Ultimate power couple! It’s here at last, like all the fanfic I’ve read fantasizing about it. Teddy showing wisdom and power towards allies and foes, he’s already a legend in his own time. My heart is bursting with pride at seeing his potential being realized. I’m all in to follow up where this goes next.

I also hope Billy isn’t going to be driven to a ‘Wanda’ moment. Let them have at least a decade to be happy before imaginary babies, acts of genocide, and bad takes befall them.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Loving Abigail Brand's new look
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Unfortunately, neither she, Pietro, or Magneto were invited to the royal Jewish space wedding. While current canon keeps Lorna and Max from showing up, there’s no real excuse for Pietro. Then again, most of Billy’s family took a back seat to Tony, Steve, and T’Challa speaking to the happy couple.

BUT

My space king! My court magician! Ultimate power couple! It’s here at last, like all the fanfic I’ve read fantasizing about it. Teddy showing wisdom and power towards allies and foes, he’s already a legend in his own time. My heart is bursting with pride at seeing his potential being realized. I’m all in to follow up where this goes next.

I also hope Billy isn’t going to be driven to a ‘Wanda’ moment. Let them have at least a decade to be happy before imaginary babies, acts of genocide, and bad takes befall them.
    I Choose to believe Billy didn't want the drama of Tommy and Pietro coming together at his wedding and said sorry unc Twin has to be there u outta luck.

Why do I keep hearing whispers of Billy having a "wanda moment" we rebuke that shit!! God this story's follow up is gonna have potential ties to the X-Spectrum too! Hell no we cannot have that! I hope the boys don't get ruined while Marvel is trying to be edgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Loving Abigail Brand's new look
    Agreed. Saucy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    You know, with how proactive Krakoa is becoming, it makes sense that they want to form their own agency to deal with extraterrestrial affairs and not rely on humans who may not represent their best interests.
    Abigail originally ran SWORD back in Whedon's run.

I'm not super happy with Maifold's hair and I sincerely hope it doesn't stay that way, BUT I am super amped to have him in an X-Book!!!

My mind sees siren and maggot in the back for some reason.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Once again, Marvel Comics has shown its disdain for Cassie Lang. She's one of the very first members of the Young Avengers, she's the first girl on the team with Kate, she's bonded with Billy and Teddy, she's been supportive of their relationship, and yet she's the only one on the team to have been excluded from the issue

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Once again, Marvel Comics has shown its disdain for Cassie Lang. She's one of the very first members of the Young Avengers, she's the first girl on the team with Kate, she's bonded with Billy and Teddy, she's been supportive of their relationship, and yet she's the only one on the team to have been excluded from the issue
    She was in the issue. She was just Stinger the whole time.

Between being the size of Tinkerbell and her purple costume blending in to the blue background, it was easy to miss her in the crowd shots