Default Echo and Taskmaster vs Captain America

Echo and Taskmaster team up against Captain America. Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Tasky's best feats plus his gear (notably Hawkeye arrows) plus his skills should be enough to give the team the win.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Tasky's best feats plus his gear (notably Hawkeye arrows)* plus his skills should be enough to give the team the win.
    ... even without Echo.

Also, re. the bolded, he’s got guns as well. I mean the arrows would help with AoEs, but Tasky’s perfectly capable of just shooting Cap.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Putting both of them in just makes this a stomp, frankly.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Huh. Taskmaster always seems like such an underdog against Cap. Just thought I was evening the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Huh. Taskmaster always seems like such an underdog against Cap. Just thought I was evening the odds.
    Nah, Tasky has comparable strength, speed and agility, can actually boost his speed with his weird double-time ability, has all of Cap’s combat skills plus those of Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Hawkeye, Swordsman, Moon Knight, Black Knight, El Aguila, Black Widow... etc., etc., even some of Spidey’s stuff (not the powers, but some of the leaping etc), and a whole range of different weapons.

Based on that, he’s more than enough for Cap.

Cap would beat him on endurance and vague, not-suitable-for-Rumbles crap like ‘willpower’ and ‘belief’, but that wouldn’t save him here.

Yeah in a basic fight to the death, right gear, Tasky bears Cap.

Just when they typically fight it’s plot reasons such as endurance. Here, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah in a basic fight to the death, right gear, Tasky bears Cap.

Just when they typically fight it’s plot reasons such as endurance. Here, not so much.
    That, and Cap is better at using the environment in a fight (not an issue here) and Taskmaster tends to run when things even start to look bad for him (again not an issue.)

Mighty Member

I also think Taskmaster could possibly solo this, and a team up makes it just unfair against Steve.