Default The Seven (the boys) VS MCU Avengers

Fight take place in random city abadonned.

BlackNoir VS Captain America
    Starlight VS Falcon
    A-Train VS Quicksliver
    Queen Maeve VS Black Panther
    Homelander VS Thor
    Stormfront VS Spiderman
    Translucent VS Hawkeye

Who wins each bout?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

BlackNoir VS Captain America - Based on what we've seen so far, Cap owns the guy. It might take a while to get through his soak, but Cap's quicker, stronger and more skilled. Obviously, if Noir winds up being a Homelander clone, then this changes.

Starlight VS Falcon - Probably Starlight in an Arena fight.

A-Train VS Quicksliver - Hard to say. Majority Quicksilver, I guess, simply because A-Train is going to get tired out or have a heart attack.

Queen Maeve VS Black Panther - Maeve can absolutely not hurt T'Challa, plus he's quicker and has vibranium claws.
    Homelander VS Thor - there is nothing remotely suggesting that Homelander can do anything permanent to Thor, nor that he can take the AoE and autohoming attacks Thor can dish out.
    Stormfront VS Spiderman - Easy win - she cannot hit him and cannot stop him from using her like a nazi pinata.
    Translucent VS Hawkeye - Movie Hawkeye doesn't seem to carry gas or paint arrows: things that would let him see Translucent. Without that, he isn't going to be able to pin the guy and shove an explosive arrow into his colon, so Translucent should win the majority.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I should say, that even though I'm not usually a fan of changing a characters gender just for the writers to make a lazy attempt at diversity instead of putting in the work to create a new character, I find it amusing they have a Jewish chick playing a Nazi character.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I should say, that even though I'm not usually a fan of changing a characters gender just for the writers to make a lazy attempt at diversity instead of putting in the work to create a new character, I find it amusing they have a Jewish chick playing a Nazi character.
    The theory I've heard is that she's based off Laura Loomer, which would make her Alt-Right without, oddly enough, being antisemitic.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The theory I've heard is that she's based off Laura Loomer, which would make her Alt-Right without, oddly enough, being antisemitic.
    Laaaame. She needs to be a Nazi, they have a jewish person playing the character, its just too good an opportunity to pass up!
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Her name is Stormfront, a name shared by a neo Nazi web forum that's been around since the 90s. Pretty sure the subtext is that she's a Nazi.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    BlackNoir VS Captain America - Based on what we've seen so far, Cap owns the guy. It might take a while to get through his soak, but Cap's quicker, stronger and more skilled. Obviously, if Noir winds up being a Homelander clone, then this changes.

Starlight VS Falcon - Probably Starlight in an Arena fight.

A-Train VS Quicksliver - Hard to say. Majority Quicksilver, I guess, simply because A-Train is going to get tired out or have a heart attack.

Queen Maeve VS Black Panther - Maeve can absolutely not hurt T'Challa, plus he's quicker and has vibranium claws.
    Homelander VS Thor - there is nothing remotely suggesting that Homelander can do anything permanent to Thor, nor that he can take the AoE and autohoming attacks Thor can dish out.
    Stormfront VS Spiderman - Easy win - she cannot hit him and cannot stop him from using her like a nazi pinata.
    Translucent VS Hawkeye - Movie Hawkeye doesn't seem to carry gas or paint arrows: things that would let him see Translucent. Without that, he isn't going to be able to pin the guy and shove an explosive arrow into his colon, so Translucent should win the majority.
    I remember a discussion where Homelander and i think A-Train too are by feats a lot faster than they should be, so i am not sure Thor or Quicksilver could even tag them, even if Thor uses AOE attacks.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 09-11-2020 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    I remember a discussion where Homelander and i think A-Train too are by feats a lot faster than they should be, so i am not sure Thor or Quicksilver could even tag them, even if Thor uses AOE attacks.
    Yes. Both of those two have speedstar level's of speed. Atrain can only use his for a brief period of time now, but he's still got it. Homelander is around MCU spiderman levels of strength imo. Is that enough to mess up Thor if he hits him hundreds of times? Homelander could also probably increase the damage by flying in from range.

As for Stormfront, I'm not sure Spiderman can hurt her all that easily. She is at least as durable as starlight, which means she can tank being shot by high calibur bullets. And she can also fly.

What speed feats other than flying does Homelander have that makes him a speedster?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Her name is Stormfront, a name shared by a neo Nazi web forum that's been around since the 90s. Pretty sure the subtext is that she's a Nazi.
    This.

Plus the fact she’s been alive for decades would suggest she’s a Nazi. A literal one.
    Last edited by Username taken; 09-11-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Ultimate Member

It wasn’t changed for “diversity”, it was changed because of the potential dynamics her and Homelander.

The writers confirmed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post

As for Stormfront, I'm not sure Spiderman can hurt her all that easily. She is at least as durable as starlight, which means she can tank being shot by high calibur bullets. And she can also fly.
    Most likely as we get more feats from her she might very well beat him easily. but as it stand now? She is slow as dirt, though the flying part might be a problem her lightning does not seem long range. Spidey's webbing might have alot more range so far atleast.

Strenght and speed wise it's not even remotely close.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It wasn’t changed for “diversity”, it was changed because of the potential dynamics her and Homelander.

The writers confirmed this.
    Still could have done that with the characters original gender since Homelander is a bisexual:

That would have been even better tbh, how often does something like that happen between two men on tv? The fact that they felt the need to gender bend him just so they can have that type of dynamic between the two instead of doing just that but with a guy is a little closed minded on their part. What they thought two men doing that too icky? Lol.

Unless they plan on having her trying to get pregnant with his child. He is an Aryan with super powers so he would be her ideal Nazi "Uberman".

Now that I think about it that is probably what they are planning.
    Last edited by Cody; 09-11-2020 at 06:35 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Ultimate Member

Still could have done that with the characters original gender since Homelander is a bisexual:

That would have been even better tbh, how often does something like that happen between two men on tv? The fact that they felt the need to gender bend him just so they can have that type of dynamic between the two instead of doing just that but with a guy is a little closed minded on their part. What they thought two men doing that too icky? Lol.

Unless they plan on having her trying to get pregnant with his child. He is an Aryan with super powers so he would be her ideal Nazi "Uberman".

Now that I think about it that is probably what they are planning.
    Homelander is into....lets just say some very, very weird stuff in terms of sexuality on the series.

I don't think the change was just in terms of his sexuality but the gender-dynamics between him dealing with an uber-powerful woman.

Their relationship is very...interesting to say the least and it's curious to see how things play out between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Homelander is into....lets just say some very, very weird stuff in terms of sexuality on the series.

I don't think the change was just in terms of his sexuality but the gender-dynamics between him dealing with an uber-powerful woman.

Their relationship is very...interesting to say the least and it's curious to see how things play out between them.
    Yeah, like I said Homelander is like a Nazis wet dream come to life. Ain't no way a super Nazi chick isn't going to want to create an incredibly powerful offspring with him.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral