IGN first reported the story but it seems to have been confirmed by AMC's TWD twitter.

The comic book ended last year (apart from one Negan spin-off and the new color reprints) and while the TV show has certainly done it's own thing especially in regards to which characters live or die, or totally new characters entirely, it has for the most part followed the basic comic storyline path: Atlanta, farm, prison, Alexandria and the other communities, All out war and the Whisperers. I'm guessing they'll wrap up with the "Commonwealth" storyline which largely closed the comic.

Season 10 has been extended (although I'm guessing these episodes will air next year instead of directly after the "finale") and season 11 will have eight more episodes than the usual count (16) so that's at least 30 more episodes I think.

No word yet on Fear I don't think, World Beyond is intended to be just a sort of miniseries and there's still the Rick Grimes movies planned I think.

However, they've announced a new spinoff that will feature Carol and Daryl, the two "soulmate" characters of the show pretty much and a popular "ship" although it's never really been acted on/consumated on the show. Daryl of course is an original character created for the show, a rough outdoorsman/badass whose skills are well-suited to the ruined world, while Carol is a constantly-bereaved mother figure who despite years of hardships and loss (Losing her family *and* adopted families) has emerged as a badass herself.