Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Good finale to the season, but not necessarily the series. I only caught a few callbacks, but given how many of the major characters of the series weren't there (and some still have plots to resolve), it didn't feel like the grand finale I hoped for.

Eugene and Rosita was great, I'll give it that. Maybe anyone else's death would have just been not as good as Rosita's, but they could've easily killed off Lydia too. And given Ezekiel's health issues, I didn't see him surviving until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I wish it would've all ended last night with no upcoming spin-offs.
    I'm fine with spin-offs, but I did wish there was no way we'd be able to see any of these particular characters again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    I have to agree with JDM regarding AMC announcing the spinoffs - there were no stakes at all for those characters because of it. I'd have much preferred to genuinely wonder if Daryl would survive the seige on the hospital while he was protecting Judith, or if Maggie would finally get revenge for Glenn's murder despite Negan saving both her and Hershel in the recent past! And not knowing about the upcoming shows would've given so much more weight to Rick and Michonne's cameos at the end too. But AMC did what they did and I think it hurt the finale overall.
    Also sucks that Carol isn't even going to be in the spin-off. I wanted to at least be worried about her survival!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's been confirmed that Chandler Riggs makes a cameo as an extra presumably in the finale scenes. Carl's ghost, maybe....(Which actually wouldn't be that weird, there's several scenes where 'dead' characters appeared as hallucinations).
    He was doing some farmwork in the background. That's cool they got him in, but it's not like Carl himself appeared.

Astonishing Member

Ended for me the day The Zombies killedthat nice Horsey.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-...ng-bts-images/

Looks like there was an alternate ending filmed which seems to be about 15 years later-with Rick Jr., Ezra (Jerry's son-where are his sisters though?) Coco (Wearing a hat similar to her mother's) Gracie (Aaron's adopted daughter) and Judith. Kind of similar to the comic ending, although no sign of Hershel there.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth