Extraordinary Member

I’m happy to see JH Williams III doing DCU stuff again. I know he’s got his Image project going with Haden Blackman but maybe (hopefully) the door is open for him to do something with Batwoman again. Not getting my hopes up. I’ve lived with my Batwoman disappointment since 2013 and am resigned to it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Nice collection of names they have. I may have to check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I’m happy to see JH Williams III doing DCU stuff again. I know he’s got his Image project going with Haden Blackman but maybe (hopefully) the door is open for him to do something with Batwoman again. Not getting my hopes up. I’ve lived with my Batwoman disappointment since 2013 and am resigned to it.
    What's the name of the project?

That is an excellent collection of creators! Happy to see this anthology series making a comeback .

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    What's the name of the project?
    Echolands. He was working on #6 last month. The first issue hasn’t been solicited yet.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

My first thought is to wonder if this ends Grant Morrison's planned Batman Black & White? I really hope not.

July 2015 news:
    At San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, DC announced that writer Grant Morrison has two new projects launching with the publisher in 2016. The first is a sequel to this year's acclaimed Multiversity. Called, of course, Multiversity Too, the new book will take the form of a series of graphic novels throughout next year. For the second project, Morrison will take the lead on a series of Batman: Black and White graphic novels working with various artists.

Read More: Grant Morrison Announces New DC Projects for 2016 | https://comicsalliance.com/grant-mor...edium=referral
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I love this series. Looking forward to it.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Echolands. He was working on #6 last month. The first issue hasn’t been solicited yet.
    Very nice. I loved their brief Batwoman run, so I will check this out in a heart beat.