- We open with the preview pages, X-Factor quickly defeats the gang that ambushed them and are taken to Spiral’s studio for an interview.
- Spiral teases the identity of the dead mutant, but first a commercial break.
- Rachel invites Spiral’s assistant Ginny to Krakoa, she declines.
- Once back from the break, Spiral reveals the mystery mutant is Wind Dancer! Who seemingly allowed herself to be killed at the behest of her audience.
- X-Factor is then teleported by Spiral to the battle pits of the most popular livestreamer of Mojoverse to learn more about the whereabouts of Sofia’s body and her live autopsy.
- We cut back to the Boneyard, where Aurora and Daken have a flirty conversation, before Daken attempts to find out what Aurora was up to in Bellingham. Rather than answering, Aurora speeds away.
- Back in Mojoworld, X-Factor fight their way to the main platform of the battle pits where it is revealed that Shatterstar is the most popular live-streamer. Shattybuns seems relived to see them at first before playing up to the cameras. Sahtterstar then takes them to Sofia.
- Sofia’s body is being held by Arize at his Arize and Shine studio, on the way there Rachel confirms that she is blocked from Shatterstar’s mind but he isn’t acting like himself. We also get some details about Arize’s clone farms, where he produces what are essentially mindless cannon fodder.
- They arrive at where Sofia’s body is being kept, and after some mourning by David, Northstar takes the body and runs. Meanwhile, Lorna talks with Shatterstar and finds out that he can’t speak freely, she invites him to come back with X-Factor, be he says he can’t. Lorna promises to come back for him.
- Data page 1: intercepted transmissions from Shatterstar translated by Doug Ramsay that go into more detail about the Mojoverse cloning process, Sofia showing up in MV and dying, and show Shatterstar’s deteriorating mental state.
- Data page 2: Aurora gives a report about what she learned from watching Mojoverse tv, and some details about the other live streamers: Major Domo’s ASMR, Arize and Shine, and Adam X’s snuff film commentary channel.
- There is also a page about that blatant video game product tie in, which is I guess appropriate for an issue about the Mojoverse.

This issue was much more of an emotional gut punch than I was expecting. Poor Shatterstar! The Wind Dancer reveal was great. Are we supposed to know this Ginny character, she seems to have experience with the X-Men? The contrast between Mojoverse cloning and Krakoan resurrection was an interesting parallel. Good to see the Aurora mystery is an ongoing subplot. Baldeon’s art was kinetic and expressive, some aspects of his style still irk me though, and I didn’t care for the Spiral redesign.