Default Who is Adjudicator?

I recently discovered him as a WW villain and I'm curious about who he is, what he does, where he is, etc... Where does he stand as a villain? What are his motivations and powers? Any appearances? Where is he in the greater DC universe if he's insanely powerful? Does he have minions? Is he more of a one off villain or some one she regularly fights?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Incredible Member

I think he's only appeared once, pre-crisis, and is more notable as the reason DC heroines of two Earths joined forces than as a character himself. And iirc, of his species, he was considered developmentally disabled. Or maybe insane? I can't quite recall. That said, as a blank canvas, a writer could do just about anything with him...

I remember he popped up in a Rebirth story, but not in the Wonder Woman series. I haven't read it, though, and I don't really remember his pre-Crisis story.

The irony is Adjudicator was a proto-Anti-Monitor of sorts with his attack and the heroines of multiple Earths joining forces to stop him.

Another instance where Wonder Woman got there first, but wasn’t acknowledged thusly. I mean, even the title of the chapters of the tale were things like “Countdown to Infinity.”

::shrugs shoulders::