Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,273

    Default Apoc vs The Seven

    Movie Apocalypse( X-Men) vs The Seven who wins?

  2. #2
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,368

    Default

    Poccy in a STOMP.

    He's fast enough to snap A-Train like a twig mid-blitz (Fox Quickie is like 4 orders of magnitude faster than A-Train, Poccy reacted to him), has all kinds of damaging abilities at his disposal, and he's completely beyond the capacity of any of these guys to hurt (casually handling the combined assault of amped Magneto, Cyclops and the mental battle with Chaz simultaneously).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,273

    Default

    Yeah thinking about it.I guess Magneto could probably solo the 7 himself too.

  4. #4
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah thinking about it.I guess Magneto could probably solo the 7 himself too.
    Mags definitely could based on the feats we have now, IF he got the chance to get going. But unlike Poccy, the absolute best case you could make for Mags is "maybe/maybe-not reacts to gunfire post shooting"* which isn't nearly fast enough to let him survive a Homelander or A-Train blitz, so he'll die before he can truly unlimber his metaphorical bow, as it were.

    * Note: I'm not claiming that Mags IS a bullet-timer, just that it's the very highest-end one could claim for the guy, and it's not close to high enough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Poccy in a STOMP.

    He's fast enough to snap A-Train like a twig mid-blitz (Fox Quickie is like 4 orders of magnitude faster than A-Train, Poccy reacted to him), has all kinds of damaging abilities at his disposal, and he's completely beyond the capacity of any of these guys to hurt (casually handling the combined assault of amped Magneto, Cyclops and the mental battle with Chaz simultaneously).
    Eh, he was actually getting blitzed by Quicksilver until he had time to adapt. It seems he needs some time to get going, at least in the speed department. A-Train isn't strong enough to hurt him though, especially with his healing. It comes down to if Homelander can put him down before he adapts. Maybe a space toss but Apoc can open portals, though they were slow.

  6. #6
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Eh, he was actually getting blitzed by Quicksilver until he had time to adapt. It seems he needs some time to get going, at least in the speed department. A-Train isn't strong enough to hurt him though, especially with his healing. It comes down to if Homelander can put him down before he adapts. Maybe a space toss but Apoc can open portals, though they were slow.
    Eh, we don't know why it took him that moment, nor whether it would take him that moment again or if it's now a part of his powerset. In any case, Fox Quickie is stupidly faster then the guys here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  7. #7
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,896

    Default

    Yeah, A-Train is fast, but to Fox Quicksilver he is barely moving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •