[QUOTE=Kingkalamari;5153590]Yeah, it's been the ongoing theory for some time, Kindred even pokes fun of the identity sleuths by adding in #45 Parker shouldn't be worried about who he is as much as what he wants to do, which even going into Last Remains were not sure what Kindred's plans are.

I agree Peter Parker as we know in the 616 would never become a murderous demon, but I think that's why Spencer's run took off with a story of Peter being split in two, to demonstrate how without his conscious present, the spidey side of him can become reckless and dangerous, and if Kindred is the manifestation of the parts of Peter removed from OMD and tossed into hell, it seems like under those conditions it would happen, and definitely seems like a intentional plot idea to use as foreshadowing.

I thought the legacy comments from Osborn were directed as Osborn's actions and the trauma he caused(as reflected in the flashbacks of those issues) culminated in a being like Kindred, and hes proud of Kindred for that reason, his reign of terror was able to conjure a being of hate like Kindred to be in the first place. As far as Norman knowing of OMD and whatnot, Red Goblin had Norman relearning Peter's identity, among other things, there's really been no clarification on what Norman remembers now.

I think the red herring reading of that interaction is he's talking about Harry, given the core relationship dynamic between Harry and Norman was the expectations Harry was thrown on him by his father, but those stories have since been addressed and overcome in Slott's run in a way that'd be awkward to revisit or retcon.[/QUOTE
Almost any story can be revisited or retconned ( right or wrong). Think Amazing Fantasy 15 altered 3 times ( Chapter 1, The Other and Silk). All three in my humble opinion sucked ( but except Chapter One ( which has been forgotten about by Marvel) they are alive and well). I still am going with Gwen as suspect number one followed by Harry and Ezekiel.