Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    A Reckoning is Nigh

Default Thoughts on Kindred?

Identity, Powers, Motive, etc...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Parker View Post
    Identity, Powers, Motive, etc...
    Ezekiel is Kindred. This is all designed to get rid of OMD. 48 really convinced me. Why? The very name Order Of The Web makes you think Supernatural Spiders and Totem ( especially because Peter who would have seniority is not leading The team thus it is a trick).. This is especially true because none of them are fighting with Peter, instead they are critical of him ( wanting him to go after Norman). I think it is not really Miles, Ghost Spider etc, but Ezekiel playing mind games. Especially Gwen talking about the original Gwen. I would add he died and probably went to Hell. I also think Dr. Strange who warned Peter about the deal is showing up, makes you think this is OMD come full circle. I would also keep my eye on Boomerang. Interesting he is on the 850 cover with Kindred, Goblin etc and it looks like he is ready to stab him in the back.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 09-10-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Ezekiel is Kindred. This is all designed to get rid of OMD. 48 really convinced me. Why? The very name Order Of The Web makes you think Supernatural Spiders and Totem ( especially because Peter who would have seniority is not leading The team thus it is a trick).. This is especially true because none of them are fighting with Peter, instead they are critical of him ( wanting him to go after Norman). I think it is not really Miles, Ghost Spider etc, but Ezekiel playing mind games. Especially Gwen talking about the original Gwen. I would add he died and probably went to Hell. I also think Dr. Strange who warned Peter about the deal is showing up, makes you think this is OMD come full circle. I would also keep my eye on Boomerang. Interesting he is on the 850 cover with Kindred, Goblin etc and it looks like he is ready to stab him in the back.
    It's a Spider-Man book. They're always critical of Peter.

BANNED

Brian DeWolf, best guess as of now///

Amazing Member

I just think of an interesting idea. What if Kindred disguises into one of Order of the Web member and secretly manipulates others to oppose Peter?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    I just think of an interesting idea. What if Kindred disguises into one of Order of the Web member and secretly manipulates others to oppose Peter?
    That is certainly possible. Most likely candidate? Ghost Spider Gwen

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    That is certainly possible. Most likely candidate? Ghost Spider Gwen
    But what it's Julia? Didn't she say her future is murky?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    But what it's Julia? Didn't she say her future is murky?
    If I am correct and one of them is indeed Kindred in disguise, the only one I cannot see it being is Miles since we saw that before in Life Story ( Ock pretending to be Miles). Here is something that might be major. ASM 274 ( DeFalco). Titled “The Soul Of The Spider.” It is where Mephisto challenged Beyonder to see if Spider-Man would save Kingpin? Sound familiar? I would also note Gwen, MJ, Aunt May and Goblin( amongst others) are on the cover. Perhaps this is all a game:
    Round one to Beyonder. Round Two to Mephisto ( OMD), and this is the finale? If Spencer wants to get rid of OMD, without killing Aunt May, while remaining canon, having OMD as nothing more then part 2 of a test, could be one way to do it. The fact Dr. Strange who warned Peter about the deal is going to be part of the story is also something to keep an eye on. I would love to hear some opinions on this?
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 09-12-2020 at 08:43 AM.

A Reckoning is Nigh

But did Ezekiel know Norman personally? In ASM 30-31 Kindred acted like he was closely connected to Norman Osborn. Norman even remarked to Kindred that he was "proud of him."

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Gwen Parker;5142974]But did Ezekiel know Norman personally? In ASM 30-31 Kindred acted like he was closely connected to Norman Osborn. Norman even remarked to Kindred that he was "proud of him."[/QUOTEtjat
    That is true. Which is why Grey Goblin is a suspect

A Reckoning is Nigh

Yeah, I was once wondering if it could be Gabriel. But did he ever die? After ASM 44 it seems obvious that Kindred has
    Last edited by Gwen Parker; 09-14-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Parker View Post
    Yeah, I was once wondering if it could be Gabriel. But did he ever die? After ASM 44 it seems obvious that Kindred has
    pretty sure the last time we saw him was in jail at the end of the Spider-Man Presents: American Son mini series.

As for others asking if Norman and Ezekiel ever met - remember that Sins Past taught us that anything could happen between pages that we are never aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    pretty sure the last time we saw him was in jail at the end of the Spider-Man Presents: American Son mini series.

As for others asking if Norman and Ezekiel ever met - remember that Sins Past taught us that anything could happen between pages that we are never aware of.
    We know that since The Osborn Journal if we are being honest
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We know that since The Osborn Journal if we are being honest
    Valid point. I completely forgot about that issue and ironically enough it was also the final issue I needed to complete my clone saga collection and took years to find one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Valid point. I completely forgot about that issue and ironically enough it was also the final issue I needed to complete my clone saga collection and took years to find one.
    I bet Spencer is really enjoying the Kindred guessing game. That said we can start to narrow Kindred down. I think Ned ( my original choice) and Gwen can be counted out being Kindred. Brian DeWolffe ( Wraith) I consider unlikely ( especially since Sin Eater killed his sister). That leaves Harry, Gabriel, Ezekiel or no one. No one may sound strange but imagine the entire story is a plot device to get rid of OMD. The behavior of “The Order Of The Web” is something that is extremely unusual (wanting Peter to let Osborn die ( especially Ghost Spider bringing up Gwen ( not to mention Osborn mentioning Gwen)). Maybe everything ( Order Of The Web, Osborn, Sin Eater, Mysterio returning and Kindred) is not real just a test of how heroic Peter is. Who could be behind this? The Beyonder. A likely scenario? No but certainly possible.