Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    1. The Masked Raider. Who is under the eternity mask? This guys powers seem pretty interesting. He also has a cool look and legacy. I hope this will be followed up soon.
    The Masked Raider goes by many aliases, including Blaine Leyster and Bilal Ernst Yee. Both are anagrams for Stanley Lieber, a.k.a., Stan Lee. So there you have it.

(No, I have no clue who the Masked Raider is.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The Masked Raider goes by many aliases, including Blaine Leyster and Bilal Ernst Yee. Both are anagrams for Stanley Lieber, a.k.a., Stan Lee. So there you have it.

(No, I have no clue who the Masked Raider is.)
    Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The solicit for the next issue of FF mentions a major status quo change (Ben adopting the kids) and someone being resurrected (Uatu). Since both actually happened in Fallout, I would expect the Nick Fury situation to be immediately followed up on.
    Yeah, looks like the Nick Fury situation at least will get a resolution in upcoming issues of FF.

It's almost certain that Masked Raider is
    spoilers:
    Jason Halloway. He has Two-Gun Kid guns that Masked Raider has and he was introduced during earlier big anniversary celebrations, but he wasn't used.
    end of spoilers
    Though that's not really Empyre plot in any way. He wasn't connected to the event aside from Incoming which was a general future tease book.

From what I've read they've already snuck in how they're going to undo Nick as The Unseen. **************************SPOILER***************** ** It was apparently revealed that it was a time traveling Cosmic Ghost Rider who actually shot Uatu, and not Nick.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

I hope Slott really has plans for the Reckoning War and didn't just use the "there shall be a reckoning" line to troll old fans of his She Hulk, GLA and ATI series.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    And Abigail has a new X-Logo on her outfit.

It's an X-Book.
    It's not really a flex for me to say I got this right, because it was obvious, but
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...s-in-s-w-o-r-d