Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
I have more.
A. He's the original in a sea of imitators, the alien trying to blend in, the reporter keeping a lid on his own biggest story, the chillest alpha dog on the team, and the guy who'll always do the right thing no matter how it makes him look.
Again you need an entire paragraph to just say what he is and i still don't get it. I get the frustration he is supposed to be the original. Clinging to that to sell him doesn't help. That train ran to its destination .Phantom was the first too. So was tarzan. So was zorro.so was john carter and doc savage.So was dr. Occult. Others have taken over what superman does and many a times do better job at it.if we are complaining about that captain marvel fans should be complaining superman stole his gig and replaced him.

All i want is general structure of the questions. You can do whatever. The answers should be short as possibly can. The suits and even the directors won't have time for paragraphs. It isn't strawman. If i can't sell superman to myself. I can't hope to sell it to corporate or creative professionals. That's generally the gist of the exercise. Sell me superman.