Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    They still haven't announced who will take over AC and Superman??? Solicits come out this week if I'm not mistaken
    Yep this week on Tuesday I think. Maybe they did announce it at the panel and no one picked up on it because of the technical issues Yoda mentioned, although they should’ve done an announcement by now either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep this week on Tuesday I think. Maybe they did announce it at the panel and no one picked up on it because of the technical issues Yoda mentioned, although they should’ve done an announcement by now either way.
    It would have been announced either way.i fell so little respect to the Superman line from DC.

its possible we're in for a few months of filler teams after future state before Waid or whoever comes in. So they wouldn't feel the need to have an announcement ahead of solicits.

There was a Superman Future State panel scheduled for today.

Sunday, Dec 6th: 6:40pm - 07:08pm GMT / 1:40pm – 2:08pm PT: DC Future State: Superman: Hear what Marguerite Bennett, Brandon Easton, Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Mark Russell and John Timms are doing in January and February for DC’s Future State! The Superman (and Superwoman) panelists all use the same word to describe DC’s oldest Super Hero, “hope,” but they all have a very different idea of what that means in DC’s Future State! Moderated by DC’s Associate Editor Brittany Holzherr.
    https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-com...xp-panel-date/

For some reason it didn’t happen or wasn’t streamed. There were reports of technical issues. They are not ignoring Superman.
    Last edited by Yoda; 12-06-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    There was a Superman Future State panel scheduled for today.

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-com...xp-panel-date/

For some reason it didn’t happen. There were reports of technical issues. They are not ignoring Superman.
    Well something happened since there is no info about this

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Well something happened since there is no info about this
    Yes. As I said a few posts back there were people who couldn't get into it and there were people who did and said there was no sound. It was only being streamed so if the couldn't see or hear it there's no way to report it. DC will probably either make it available once the issues are fixed or they'll put out a summary or something.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The New Gods are supposed to be a big part of DC’s upcoming plans, I read that somewhere. Hopefully that includes the non-Darkseid New Gods.
    Yes, please. Much like the Eternals and Thanos, there’s so much more than just Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yes. As I said a few posts back there were people who couldn't get into it and there were people who did and said there was no sound. It was only being streamed so if the couldn't see or hear it there's no way to report it. DC will probably either make it available once the issues are fixed or they'll put out a summary or something.
    Hopefully they do it soon. Just our luck Supes, the guy with two open books isn’t getting his new creative teams announced because of technical issues.

Arrow

Hopefully they do it soon. Just our luck Supes, the guy with two open books isn’t getting his new creative teams announced because of technical issues.
    Yup, poor Sups is truly the Charlie Brown of modern comics. Some of the hottest properties on Earth are heavily let's say "inspired" by him (if not directly ripped-off) *cough* Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, (elements of) My Hero Academia *cough* yet Big Blue gets no love from his own company.
    Last edited by Celgress; 12-06-2020 at 08:51 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

All-New Member

I watched the stream. It played fine on my end they only mentioned the future state books. Didn't mention anything or showed anything about books coming in March.

Quote Originally Posted by scottshamel View Post
    I watched the stream. It played fine on my end they only mentioned the future state books. Didn't mention anything or showed anything about books coming in March.
    Thanks for the update. Ok then well that means none of those guys are taking over, and I still have Waid getting either both or a book and maybe Taylor (ugh).

Tuesday it is, then...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Yang/Reis taking over Batman/Superman is a dream team. While I would have loved to see Yang take over Action or Superman, any work by him on the Man of Steel is welcome. Giving him Reis shows that DC is investing in the book and Yang, so that's definitely a plus!

panelists all use the same word to describe DC’s oldest Super Hero, “hope,”
    ugh eyeroll

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Figured I’d do a re-read of Bendis’s run before whoever takes over. See if I’ll change my mind on it.