Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Last edited by Denirac; 09-11-2020 at 09:01 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

You've jumped the gun, the solicits won't be on CBR for another few minutes and I got told off last month for posting Comics Continuum's solicits link. When CBR posts them, update your link.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You've jumped the gun, the solicits won't be on CBR for another few minutes and I got told off last month for posting Comics Continuum's solicits link. When CBR posts them, update your link.
    Done, Thanks for the reminder
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

And the big headline? Bye bye Bendis! Action and Superman will have new creative teams in January.

Also, looks like the Teen Titans might be relaunching in January with the same lineup, as they have an Endless Winter tie-in special in which Donna and Beast Boy have joined them.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I honestly almost missed that both Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder are going to be working on Death Metal one-shot together with the secret origin, I guess if Snyder is going to use both Doomsday Clock and Superboy Prime he better talk to Johns about it.

Oh then that I’m reading Death Metal to the end, I’m not reading another event (endless winter) while an event I’m reading is finishing up
    Last edited by sifighter; 09-11-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And the big headline? Bye bye Bendis! Action and Superman will have new creative teams in January.

Also, looks like the Teen Titans might be relaunching in January with the same lineup, as they have an Endless Winter tie-in special in which Donna and Beast Boy have joined them.
    Also: Mark Waid doing work at DC in a Death Metal Tie-in. Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder co-writing one ft Superboy-Prime. And New Teen Titans history officially restored- Endless Winter referred to Beast Boy as an Original Teen Titan.

And Roy Harper is on a Death Metal tie-in cover
    Pull List:

Beast Boy is a later recruit on the Titans though - he joined in the late 70s, a few issues before it was relaunched as NTT.

Astonishing Member

Headline thoughts!

1. Endless Winter looks fun, and set up nicely to give each Leaguer a good showing. But much as I like Black Adam, it's always a shame to see how clearly he's "outgrown" the not-featured-here Shazam.

2. Bendis off the super titles? Shame, I was loving his run. Bendis leaving the Super titles the same month Mark Waid starts working at DC again? Hmmm....

3. Stop trying to make Clownhunter happen. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Mighty Member

I know it batman beyond ends with 50

Wow. Not a single book I’m interested in. Maybe January will be more interesting for me.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Death Metal 7 coming out the first week of January and the solicit heavily hinting at DC's relaunch as if it wasn't already obvious. Gotta be any day now we get a official announcement.

Hmm, pretty much Morrison/Sharp The Green Lantern by this point for me.

Thinking of dropping WW. This Liar Liar/Max Lord stuff just isn't doing it for me. The War of the Gods what if looks interesting if nothing else than for an alt-universe where she isn't arm candy or a jobber for Bats or Supes, so I'll probably check that out if I hear good things.

Main thing I'm excited for is I can finish my TPB collection of Perez WW.

Looks like endless Winter is just there to pad the line as filler.

There's a certain finality with the Death Metal solicits. I'm expecting an interesting relaunch in January. Could even be a partial reboot, from how the solicits are worded.

The Trinity books give hope. The mediocre Superman and Wonder Woman runs are ending just in time for the relaunch while Batman continues to look competent under Tynion.

The Trinity auxiliary books look like they're either ending in a way too.

You know what Death Metal is lacking? One-Shots. It could really use a few of those.

Getting:
    -Batman/Catwoman #1
    -Flash #767
    -DC's Very Merry Multiverse #1
    -Jinny Hex Special #1
    -Strange Adventures #7
    -Strange Adventures #8
    -Action Comics #1028
    -Superman #28
    -Batman/Superman #15
    -Legion of Super Heroes #12
    -Nightwing #77

Random notes:

-Crossing my fingers that the "parts" or Endless Winter are mostly stand-alone, since I'm not trying to buy 10 comics just because I read Flash. That said, Ron Marz writing for DC again is always a plus.

-I always try to "vote with my wallet" and buy JSA stuff, but I'm not buying a Death Metal one-shot for it.

-That Batman Beyond cover is outstanding!
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Flash is down to monthly? And it's a crossover with a fill in creative team? Yeah, we're in for a relaunch that's for sure.