Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I could without a full blown "Superboy as mini Superman having the exact same adventures against Lex, but as a teen" stuff, but I think Superboy absolutely has to be present in Smallville.

More as an urban legend, or an open secret that Smallville chooses to protect. He wouldn't be as visible as he was in the Silver Age, but definitely around.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    I don't think so. If we use the Secret Origin or New 52 rendition of Superman, then he is definitely never a Superboy in Smallville.
    It’s canon as of right now that he was Superboy. Doomsday Clock and Bendis Superman both confirm he was Superboy. Which means none of his origins Post Crisis could’ve happened as they were published, but that’s DC for you.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s canon as of right now that he was Superboy. Doomsday Clock and Bendis Superman both confirm he was Superboy. Which means none of his origins Post Crisis could’ve happened as they were published, but that’s DC for you.
    So that's an element of DC's canceled new timeline that remains besides WWII Wonder Woman because it was published before the reboot is canceled... anybody know what else?

Not Batman, they're still being vague about Zero Year and Year One

A few characters got aged up (Nightwing, the rest of the New Teen Titans, and Batgirl at least). Flash's history seems to be at least partially restored as all of his pre-Flashpoint allies are back. The Justice Society was also restored (in Doomsday Clock).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Wonder Woman would be an easy fix by just saying time passes differently on Paradise Island or that people on Paradise Island age very slowly while there.
    She could be in the JSA in the '40s, then go back to Paradise Island where she'd stay until the JLA formed.
    She could've aged five years while out in the world in the '40s and only aged one year during the time between the JSA and the JLA.
    It would also give more weight to Hippolyta pleading with her not to go, because she would age faster in man's world.
    But Diana could enjoy being in man's world so much that she realizes that she missed it and wants to be part of the JLA.
    Or we can just havfe the freaking multiverse like DDC revealed....and let WWII Diana be on Earth 2, Silver/ Bronze Age Diana be on Earth 1(985), a Post Crisis Earth, etc. . Let this Rebirth Dians be her own version and quit trying to shoehorn everything into one timeline....

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Or we can just havfe the freaking multiverse like DDC revealed....and let WWII Diana be on Earth 2, Silver/ Bronze Age Diana be on Earth 1(985), a Post Crisis Earth, etc. . Let this Rebirth Dians be her own version and quit trying to shoehorn everything into one timeline....
    A multiverse would be too easy.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Seems like DC is starting to record the announcements for January maybe, so hopefully next week we start finding out things? https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...453499392?s=21

Three new projects? I guess his current ones are done then?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Maybe he recorded that for NYCC.

It seems like there is going to be a video announcement of new books coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Three new projects? I guess his current ones are done then?
    He said he’s still going to be doing JL Dark, although maybe that will get rebranded as Shadowpact or something? He could also be doing some stuff for Future State, the upcoming DC Originals, or something else not superhero related at DC. I think Ram will still be on JLD and Catwoman for now though.

Those two plus three new ones makes five, which seems like a lot for one writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like there is going to be a video announcement of new books coming up.
    Copying Marvel there. They have a video series called Pull List. Most episodes preview upcoming comics being released in the next week or two, but the week before the solicits, they often use it to announce a few key issues or new books.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    At first, I want there to be as few Earth as possible but I prefer Earth 2 as well so Superman can be the first superhero on both

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Death Metal will end in December (Issue #6 and #7 will be released this month).

Also, all Endless Winter event will happen on December.

Do you think we will have a general relaunch in January?

I for one would hope so.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Seems like DC is starting to record the announcements for January maybe, so hopefully next week we start finding out things? https://twitter.com/therightram/stat...453499392?s=21
    Lol. I clicked to see nothing but an announcement of an impending announcement.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 09-23-2020 at 12:56 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.