Astonishing Member

Default the Lone Wanderer(Fallout 3) in DC/Marvel Universe

whatever people accepts "Badass Normals that eats people are sharing the world with superpowered beings" as a thing, they're tends to be nothing but Fallout characters

in this Scenario, we drop the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3(particularly when he's totally normal human cannibal here) into either DC or Marvel Universes(Post-crisis-pre-new52 for DCU and Earth-616 for Marvel universe)

how far he goes? what's the reaction of DC or Marvel characters here? and more consequences?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Lone Wanderer depends on the player. Mine was not a cannibal, that’s gross.

And yeah depends on build and morality, pretty much a Punisher type though only due to his home verse, depending on skills could go onto the background and just be a normal person.

Lone Wanderer lives in a post apocalyptic world with raiders, mini hulks, and two types of zombies(good kind, and crazy kind). Everything they do is to , and anything beyond that is player determined. If sent to a world where none(or most) of that is not the case, i don't see them doing much other than retiring.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Lone Wanderer lives in a post apocalyptic world with raiders, mini hulks, and two types of zombies(good kind, and crazy kind). Everything they do is to , and anything beyond that is player determined. If sent to a world where none(or most) of that is not the case, i don't see them doing much other than retiring.
    I suppose its how you played your character, but mine was heroic enough he'd probably pick up some street level heroics, or helping out on alien invasions at least until Batman or who ever made him stop killing people.

Yeah, the Lone Wander didn't have any canonical personality traits that give enough information to determine what they'd do in DC/Marvel. Depending on the player, the exact character traits would be different.

If they did anything outside of lead a normal life though, they'd basically be street level at best. Other characters would react to him the same way they'd react to anyone else that's kinda CBPH+ tough and has comic book smarts in terms of medical knowledge, computer hacking, and McGyver-esque tinker skills. Nothing particularly out of place in Marvel or DC.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The idea that he spent the first 16 years of life in a Vault and then went out to deal with a post-apocalyptic wasteland is unavoidable plot though. So at the very least his idea of tech is more 50s Zeerust than Metallo/Ultron.

Honestly he could be overwhelmed by them actually having a population, and he like a good RPG character is trying to talk to EVERYONE in the world. Usually multiple times!

Also everyone finds his ideas of bartering for everything and paying in bottlecaps weird.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A ghost from the past. Fervidor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The Lone Wanderer depends on the player. Mine was not a cannibal, that’s gross.

And yeah depends on build and morality, pretty much a Punisher type though only due to his home verse, depending on skills could go onto the background and just be a normal person.
    Mine was a cyborg - I basically gave her every single perk I could even remotely justify as cybernetics, and had her wearing this cool robot-looking mod armor at all times, pretending it was her actual body. I was very much into robots at the time.

I ended up maxing out all her stats and she could easily kill a super-mutant behemoth with her bare hands despite not being built for unarmed combat at all.

If anything she would have fit into a superhero setting quite well.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.