Default Have the rules for the News Gods changed?

So do you think the Dark Multiverse has changed what we know in regards to the New Gods being singular? I mean there have been to my knowledge Four versions of Darkseid in the Dark Multiverse the first looked like Superman and he battled in Barbatos's army. The second had merged with Necro durring a Blackest Night alternate world, the Third was Batman named Dark Father who killed his Darkseid and took his power and the latest one is in that Crisis World where Darkseid won Final Crisis.

I personally think this is an interesting concept and proposes a good question of what or whose fears and regrets these Darkseids represent in the Dark Multiverse. I doubt they are avatars because if I'm not mistaken Darkseid is against Perpetua and by extension the Darkest Knight so I do think these are alternate versions. I have to admit as much as I like the character of the Darkest Knight I feel stuff like this is what should have been explored. Though I remember an idea Rob of the Comics Explained YouTube Channel mentioned he talked about how he'd love a Lightseid to be introduced and I think that'd be funny to see as well even if it was a comedic character I'd love it especially to see a version of Darkseid that's good to the point of it being weird lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    So do you think the Dark Multiverse has changed what we know in regards to the New Gods being singular? I mean there have been to my knowledge Four versions of Darkseid in the Dark Multiverse the first looked like Superman and he battled in Barbatos's army. The second had merged with Necro durring a Blackest Night alternate world, the Third was Batman named Dark Father who killed his Darkseid and took his power and the latest one is in that Crisis World where Darkseid won Final Crisis.

I personally think this is an interesting concept and proposes a good question of what or whose fears and regrets these Darkseids represent in the Dark Multiverse. I doubt they are avatars because if I'm not mistaken Darkseid is against Perpetua and by extension the Darkest Knight so I do think these are alternate versions. I have to admit as much as I like the character of the Darkest Knight I feel stuff like this is what should have been explored. Though I remember an idea Rob of the Comics Explained YouTube Channel mentioned he talked about how he'd love a Lightseid to be introduced and I think that'd be funny to see as well even if it was a comedic character I'd love it especially to see a version of Darkseid that's good to the point of it being weird lol.
    Spoilers for Trinity Crisis in bound, don’t read if you don’t want to know.

spoilers:
    That one is the real Darkseid, as in the main universe Darkseid who the Justice League have fought over and over again. Even the writer, Scott Snyder, confirmed as much on twitter. The plot is that to stop Wonder Woman’s plan to reset the universe using crisis energy Batman who laughs sent in the Anti-monitor, Superboy Prime, and Darkseid into their respective crisis events ahead of time.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.