Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Whatever they decide, they'll reboot it again in the second half of 2021 or early 2022!

Unless and until Wonder Woman gets a dedicated editorial team, the character and her entire legacy and mythology will be subject to the whims of individual writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Whatever they decide, they'll reboot it again in the second half of 2021 or early 2022!

Unless and until Wonder Woman gets a dedicated editorial team, the character and her entire legacy and mythology will be subject to the whims of individual writers.
    I imagine a Wonderverse, where...

Donna Troy, after leaving Paradise Island and coming to America, was adopted by the Candy family, during which time she became Wonder Girl. I also imagine seeing other WW characters and story elements similarly connected, ..but, I guess that's creating way, wa-aay too much continuity for the Superman comic editors (who replaced the Bat-editors) to keep up with; so, it could never happen.

Still, it would be one helluva' way to kick off 2021!
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 09-26-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!