Page 65 of 139 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Ah I think its too late to fix style this season, just get ur Champs League and sort it out later over the Summer no WC so should be easier.

most people say LvG's style and philosophy needs time to ramp up...he's a slow starter
    so far i've seen the football version of the anti-life equation being played everytime united plays

i hope next season it won't be the same..
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Ah I think its too late to fix style this season, just get ur Champs League and sort it out later over the Summer no WC so should be easier.
    The race for a CL place is going to be tight and United still have some tough games to come. Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Arsenal. A lot of those games are the proverbial 6-pointer's. At the minute, I'm not sure they'll make it.

Extraordinary Member

Man Utd aren't the threat they were under Fergie!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    The race for a CL place is going to be tight and United still have some tough games to come. Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Arsenal. A lot of those games are the proverbial 6-pointer's. At the minute, I'm not sure they'll make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Man Utd aren't the threat they were under Fergie!
    Ferguson could get the likes of Wes Brown , O'Shea to get even with the likes of Figo and (Luis) Ronaldo.
    He could get the best out of a player with limited abilities.
    Right now LvG can't even get the best out of Angel Di Maria or Falcao

The tough fixtures ahead, i don't know how many goalkeepers will pass the ball to our players at the 90th minute
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Extraordinary Member

I think they'll come back, but it'll be a long process.

BANNED

Just goes to show that Managers do matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    '

i don't think that's possible for them to go in the champs league that way iirc
    although it would be hilarious if the european super cup is everton against a relegated dortmund :P
    Winner of this year's europa league gets a champions league spot.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Extraordinary Member

Everton are my favourites to win.

Amazing Member

The Rangers boardroom changes finally happened today and the old board are gone. Dave King is not part of the board immediately until he ensures he passes the 'fit and proper' tests because of past tax issues in South Africa. He is likely to pass by all accounts though but he has insisted if there is an issue he'll still be involved but not as an official member of the board.

Not expecting immediate fireworks but the new board are bound to be better than the idiots that were in before.

Extraordinary Member

Kaaaaaannnnnneeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Kaaaaaannnnnneeeee!
    Ha, the lad's having a big season eh?

Bought ho.e 30 points for my Fantasy Football team so I hope he continues on.

Any MLS aficionados' amongst us? JaggedFel?

I've noticed the season starts today and it just so happens that Orlando City vs NYC is on Sky so I'm gonna record it and watch it tomorrow. City's involvement with NY, Gerrard and Lampard going over there, Beckham's potential franchise - I've just found my interest in the league go up with these things.

Guess NYC and Galaxy are the teams I'd try and watch but any other exciting teams I should keep am eye out for? Best talent in the league?

Extraordinary Member

Ha, the lad's having a big season eh?

Bought ho.e 30 points for my Fantasy Football team so I hope he continues on.
    I hope so. Still find it silly how people are questioning whether he's warranted an England call-up.
    My choices would be;
    Kane
    Austin
    Rooney
    Sturridge

And Rooney only makes it as he's skipper. I have a soft spot for Toronto. I liked Nelsen

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Any MLS aficionados' amongst us? JaggedFel?

I've noticed the season starts today and it just so happens that Orlando City vs NYC is on Sky so I'm gonna record it and watch it tomorrow. City's involvement with NY, Gerrard and Lampard going over there, Beckham's potential franchise - I've just found my interest in the league go up with these things.
    I didn't see too much of last years for whatever reason but I've kept an eye on MLS for a few years now. It's a higher quality league than many give it credit for (including some Yanks).

I'll be tuning in to the Orlando/NY tie tonight too. Rooting for Orlando of course