Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I feel like our game against Liverpool on Monday might have come a little too soon but hopefully that goes for both teams. I am hopeful of the win but it would have been nice to build up a bit of form.

Did anyone watch the Everton vs Arsenal game? I've seen the score but missed the game, how was it?

BANNED

No Idea anyway Costa has looked good so far then again we have been fighting freshly promoted sides so have learned nothing as a Chelsea Fan.

Man U definitely needs to sort out their defense.
    What have I always believed?
    That, on the whole, and by and large, if a man lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, in the end, more or less, turn out all right.

BANNED

ManU is pulling a Barca buying everything except Defenders and a DM.
    Although I suppose this is what is expected when you lose 3 of your main Defenders in one Off Season.

BANNED

ManU looked kind of disorganized today

If van Gaal doesn't get a decent centre back in, and someone with a bit of bite for the middle of the park, it's going to be a long, hard season for United.

Watching the Barca game now, they've already hit the woodwork twice. It's only a matter of time till they bag.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Perhaps it would be motivation for him to perform well!
    Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    Drogba comes on, goosebumps at the reception, Abramovich gives both him and Costa standing ovations.
    Yeah I saw the reception Drogba got on Match of the Day. Fully deserves it for what he's done for Chelsea and Costa is doing well so far for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I feel like our game against Liverpool on Monday might have come a little too soon but hopefully that goes for both teams. I am hopeful of the win but it would have been nice to build up a bit of form.
    Well I'm hoping that Liverpool win instead of Manchester City tonight. Let the best team win

If van Gaal doesn't get a decent centre back in, and someone with a bit of bite for the middle of the park, it's going to be a long, hard season for United.
    Watching the Barca game now, they've already hit the woodwork twice. It's only a matter of time till they bag.
    Hasn't Van Gaal got that Rojo yet? I thought they already had him.

As for Barcelona, I love watching them play. Unfortunately I don't have Sky Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    ManU looked kind of disorganized today
    They did. But at least they've got a point on the board.

BANNED

its official

Balotelli will wear 45

its official

Balotelli will wear 45
    Yep. Just hope he does the business now.

How we are leading at halftime I do not know. No pace, no movement and no imagination. Lucky there but I imagine we'll be MUCH better in the second half.

BANNED

ugh...that sucked the high hard one

ah well, got one goal and it's the defending League champions

ugh...that sucked the high hard one

ah well, got one goal and it's the defending League champions
    It's unfortunate but it's early, plenty of opportunity to make up for it, and maybe it will wake up the club.

According to Sky Sports News, Aguero was the best goal scoring rate in Premier League history. Gets a goal every 113 minutes. Beating Henry (122), van Nistelrooy (128), van Persie (135) and Suarez (139). Not too bed eh? If we can keep him fit this season we'll take some stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Well I'm hoping that Liverpool win instead of Manchester City tonight. Let the best team win
    They did, they did

They had me worried for a little while though. Liverpool were much better for the first 35-40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Hasn't Van Gaal got that Rojo yet? I thought they already had him.

As for Barcelona, I love watching them play. Unfortunately I don't have Sky Sports.
    I'm yet to be convinced that Rojo is the answer to Uniteds problems at the back. I guess we'll see though as the season progresses.

Just added Sky Sports to my package, its driving the Missus insane. We got up the other morning and I put Ajax vs AK on. She wasn't impressed. God I've missed having any sports channels.

According to Sky Sports News, Aguero was the best goal scoring rate in Premier League history. Gets a goal every 113 minutes. Beating Henry (122), van Nistelrooy (128), van Persie (135) and Suarez (139). Not too bed eh? If we can keep him fit this season we'll take some stopping.
    They did, they did
    They had me worried for a little while though. Liverpool were much better for the first 35-40 minutes.
    I'm yet to be convinced that Rojo is the answer to Uniteds problems at the back. I guess we'll see though as the season progresses.

Just added Sky Sports to my package, its driving the Missus insane. We got up the other morning and I put Ajax vs AK on. She wasn't impressed. God I've missed having any sports channels.
    1. Yeah, Aguero is a fantastic player I really, really wish Liverpool had signed him before you did, ah well.
    2. Yeah, Man City took their chances well. We'll beat you next time
    3. To be fair I've never seen Rojo play so I'm to be convinced as well, just thought I'd mention him as he could be the answer for them (hope not though )
    4. Poor missus lol.