Page 62 of 139 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Hmm, I couldn't resisting taunting the Arsenal fans today. It was a really bad performance, especially the final Monaco goal.
    Last edited by DebkoX; 02-26-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member

We are now out of the Europa League. Only plus is the removal of fixtures, of course, I wanted us to do well. But outplayed tonight. Fair result. And I'm sorry but Soldado? God. That was just rude.
    Watching the Liverpool game, Liverpool are getting controlled. Good equaliser. Besiktas look most likely to score.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

On the whole, not a good night for the Brit ish teams tonight. Spurs, Liverpool and Celtic all out. Glad to see at least Everton through though.

BANNED

LOL Terrible Night on the Brightside Woot New Sponsor 40 mil pounds a year for our Chelsea Kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    On the whole, not a good night for the Brit ish teams tonight. Spurs, Liverpool and Celtic all out. Glad to see at least Everton through though.
    Lol everton's been pretty poor in the league tbh
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

BANNED

I have no idea what happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I have no idea what happened to them.
    me neither..they did'nt lose anyone did they?
    same manager..i guess it's the 2nd season syndrome
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.

BANNED

Haha They are the Sleepy Hollow or Heroes of the PL, 1st Great...2nd Crapfest.

Haha They are the Sleepy Hollow or Heroes of the PL, 1st Great...2nd Crapfest.
    LOL it happens to everyone tho, it would happen to Soton if they didnt change managers,some players suffer it too.
    lemme give you an example, look at christian benteke, he was banging in goals the first season he played then when teams have figured him out, studied him, he's not as effective as before. he also got injured but..you get the gist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    LOL it happens to everyone tho, it would happen to Soton if they didnt change managers,some players suffer it too.
    lemme give you an example, look at christian benteke, he was banging in goals the first season he played then when teams have figured him out, studied him, he's not as effective as before. he also got injured but..you get the gist

I dont I think it was the injury. Some Players never recover for a Chelsea example look at Torres for another sport Derrick Rose (although that is more one injury after another so more Kaka).

I dont I think it was the injury. Some Players never recover for a Chelsea example look at Torres for another sport Derrick Rose (although that is more one injury after another so more Kaka).
    Torres is 'recovering' at athletico..no one knows why or how lol

Kaka's amazing but needs the team to be built around him IMO

Goddamit Super Frank bailing out ManC again.
    I'm fine with ManC going as far as they can in the Champs league, that Penalty save could be vital.

Big weekend of football coming up, I know a lot of Spurs fans so I'm nervous about Sunday's final. Silverware can really help a side kick on.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Extraordinary Member

At least Everton are marching on I suppose.
    And City are still in the tie, Arsenal? I wish they weren't xD But I can see a comeback...

And as for Sunday's final, I'm very nervous. Why? They have practically two players who are better than ours in each position.
    Extremely nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Lol everton's been pretty poor in the league tbh
    It would be classic if they won the thing and got into the Champs league.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    And as for Sunday's final, I'm very nervous. Why? They have practically two players who are better than ours in each position.
    Extremely nervous.
    We can only play one in each position though. You tonked us in the last match. I hope the week off favours us, though danger man has had a rest.