Page 126 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2072
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Everton fans are always bitter LOL Way back in 2005 when Liverpool won the Champions League there were Evertonians who were supporting AC Milan even though they were the foreign team LOL I do agree about talking about moral obligations though but again like I said earlier losing teams always come out with stuff like that.

Also, I'm not that bitter about Sterling, compared with other ''fans'' who went ridiculous over it (some idiot even tweeted that he hoped Sterling's kid died of cancer). I just don't like the way Sterling conducted himself near the end of his time at Liverpool, it left a bitter taste in the mouth and soured what should've been a night of celebration when he won that award for young player of the year where he got booed when he won. Compared with how Lambert conducted himself when he left and well he lost a lot of respect let's put it that way.

Austin going for a price half his value (arguably) is the reverse of english players going for 2-3 times their actual value e.g. Darren Bent, Andy Carroll, Shelvey, Sterling (arguable)

What moral obligations ?? lol..i don't see anything wrong with a little cheating/unsporsmanlike behaviour..
    even the greatest Maradona had a little mean streak in him..i appreciate other ways to get an advantage as much as i appreciate sportmanship
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

BANNED

Lol I do its why I hate Suarez...

Well, unfortunately Manchester United won last night, though I expected it.

Liverpool are still in the F.A Cup which is good, bad news is we have a replay which means another game that we could've done without given our track record with injuries this season but still at least we're still in the F.A Cup LOL.

Tough game on Tuesday when we go to Leicester City.

You know it's a shit window when the best transfer is Imbula to Stoke (Turan to Barca does'nt count :P )
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.

Yeah it wasn't a great transfer window. Newcastle were the busiest and they ended up over-spending on average players. Still, Southampton have made a good bargain signing in Charlie Austin.

BANNED

Pep to City, not surprising

^^^ Yeah especially since that one's been going round for a while. Though if I were a City fan I'd be worried as to whether or not this announcement would have an adverse effect on the players...Saying that if it does than I hope Liverpool can take advantage at Wembley

Surprised no Chelsea fans have been on here all happy about Oscar getting a hat-trick, admittedly it was against a struggling Championship team but still...

Steven Fletcher to Marseille tho

BANNED

Well Terry is gone not quite the ending you expect for the Last of the Old Guard and Golden Gen....Seems only Drogba gets the truly Legendary Ends.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Steven Fletcher to Marseille tho
    Good move for Fletcher, I thought he'd be dropping down to the Championship especially given that he doesn't anything for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Well Terry is gone not quite the ending you expect for the Last of the Old Guard and Golden Gen....Seems only Drogba gets the truly Legendary Ends.
    Wait somehow I've missed that. He's gone?

he had a brilliant run when he moved to sunderland.
    IIRC marseille is run by lady..remember they bought joey barton and tyrone mears years ago

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Man City and Pep saved us from an underwhelming transfer deadline day. Really looking forward to next season now.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    ^^^ Yeah especially since that one's been going round for a while. Though if I were a City fan I'd be worried as to whether or not this announcement would have an adverse effect on the players...Saying that if it does than I hope Liverpool can take advantage at Wembley
    Nope, not worried, I think it might even have the opposite effect. If they had his said Pellers was leaving, then maybe, but they've named his replacement. Hopefully, everyone will be out to impress. Think there is a good 5 or 6 players who basically have from now until the end of the season to save their City careers.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    he had a brilliant run when he moved to sunderland.
    IIRC marseille is run by lady..remember they bought joey barton and tyrone mears years ago
    Initially he did do well yes but he faded after a promising start.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Man City and Pep saved us from an underwhelming transfer deadline day. Really looking forward to next season now.

Nope, not worried, I think it might even have the opposite effect. If they had his said Pellers was leaving, then maybe, but they've named his replacement. Hopefully, everyone will be out to impress. Think there is a good 5 or 6 players who basically have from now until the end of the season to save their City careers.
    Well...Obviously with the Captial One Cup Final coming up I'm hoping you're wrong