Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2072

well yes, thank you for wanting to see him out too!

euro predictions anyone?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

England out at the quarter finals, Germany to win it, Belgium to reach at least the semis?

France are my favourites
    tho in 92 denmark won, 04 greece won, so maybe 2016 will a surprise winner?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.

BANNED

Ireland? maybe

some friends of mine seem to think they are the dark horse

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well since Leicester won the Premier League my guess for the Euros is Iceland. Since no-one will give them a chance of winning it in their guesses LOL.

Congrats to Real Madrid for winning another European Cup I guess, wasn't a great game but then it is a Final LOL.

Just have to wait now till the end of July for the proper football to start again

Extraordinary Member

I'd say Slovakia.

Well...They DID beat Germany the other day, albeit in a friendly so it's possible. Afterall Leicester won the Premier League so why not?

Kevin De Bruyne is going to lead Belgium to glory! Then he's coming back to Manchester to win EVERYTHING and establish himself as the third best player in the world

Aye..as for 5000:1 odds to win, my money's on england :P

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Aye..as for 5000:1 odds to win, my money's on england :P
    Hodgson did make me LOL the other day. He said in a press conference something to the effect of ''you have to believe that England will win it. Look at Leicester!'' The reason it made me LOL was because at the start of EVERY tournament the media plus the ''experts'' always bang on about how we're going to win it and then act like big kids when we get knocked out. Whereas NO-ONE expected Leicester to win the Premier League LOL.

As for my bet? I'm sticking with Iceland!

Looks like City have got Gundogan in the bag. Not a bad first acquisition for Pep. Unfortunately, he's just returning from a dislocated knee (knee cap?) so he'll miss the start of the season.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Looks like City have got Gundogan in the bag. Not a bad first acquisition for Pep. Unfortunately, he's just returning from a dislocated knee (knee cap?) so he'll miss the start of the season.
    Still a class player, kinda disappointed Spurs didn't move for him. In with Gundogan, out with Mason!

It depends on how he settles in the UK and the Premier League of course, but on the face of it, it does look like a good first signing for Pep.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Still a class player, kinda disappointed Spurs didn't move for him. In with Gundogan, out with Mason!
    Ha, better look next time! Yaya is available if you want to swap him for Kane, Dele Alli or Dier?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It depends on how he settles in the UK and the Premier League of course, but on the face of it, it does look like a good first signing for Pep.
    I have my fingers crossed.

I am a little worried as it looks like Laporte is next in and he's also suffering from a big injury. That'll be 60m worth of new talent missing the first couple of months.

Ha, better look next time! Yaya is available if you want to swap him for Kane, Dele Alli or Dier?

I have my fingers crossed.

I am a little worried as it looks like Laporte is next in and he's also suffering from a big injury. That'll be 60m worth of new talent missing the first couple of months.
    Well, since I'm not a City fan I'm not worried obviously Having said our new goalkeeper could miss up to the first three League games of the season depending on how the German Olympic team does so we'll have to put up with Mr Reliably Unreliable when it comes to crosses Simon Mignolet LOL.

Also, as far as far your offer of a swap to DebkoX goes? I'd say you need Dier more than you need Kane or Alli at the moment.