Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    And Balotelli is getting the number 45 shirt just like he did at City and Milan, though apparently he can't play against City.
    Yeah that is a bumper its the perfect storyline

BANNED

I didn't expect him to be elgible for Man City, do hope to see him in the stands though

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    As far as Malky is concerned I hadn't heard anything about that until I went of the internet yesterday, was shocked to read about that. And I agree he's going to struggle to get a job at another football club.

As for Mario, yeah setting fireworks off in your bathroom is a lot more interesting than biting people I agree
    It's hard to tell what if true at this point. He has denied some of it but that basically means he has admitted the rest. Unless it turns out to be BS then his image is ruined.

Ha! My favourites are that he was supposedly driving round Manchester whilst wearing boxing gloves and that he water bombed Italian journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Cardiff are now calling for the LMA chief to resign. And in other news just sorted out my team for the weekend, really annoyed that I'd left Barkley in for last week.
    My team was sorted on Monday! I look at how things go during the weekend and then look ahead to the next one. I make my decisions straight away but it can come back to bite you in the ass if someone gets injured.

If Mario is in the stands at the Etihad I'm sure he'll get a good reception. He was a pain in the ass at times but most fans loved him.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    It's hard to tell what if true at this point. He has denied some of it but that basically means he has admitted the rest. Unless it turns out to be BS then his image is ruined.
    Ha! My favourites are that he was supposedly driving round Manchester whilst wearing boxing gloves and that he water bombed Italian journalists.
    Mind you he did drop that lawsuit against Tan and strangely apologised in his statement when he was dropping it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Mario is a character I'll give him that

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yeah that is a bumper its the perfect storyline
    I guess.

It means he can't score against City on his debut for Liverpool that's for sure.

Fantastic Member

Surpried to see Ronaldo only as a sub tonight.

BANNED

He is having injury (Fitness) issues. Seems like Madrid learned nothing from the First Galaticos Era, U need Defense not just the greatest offense money can buy.

BANNED

Balotelli arrived today, apparently making half of what he made at AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Balotelli arrived today, apparently making half of what he made at AC Milan
    Perhaps it would be motivation for him to perform well!

BANNED

Yeah it means nothing, players are always getting extensions and signing new contracts
    most of the best get a new one every other year minimum

Good first half from Leicester in the game at Stamford Bridge.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Drogba comes on, goosebumps at the reception, Abramovich gives both him and Costa standing ovations.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Looks like Sanchez is starting up front ahead of Giroud. Be interesting to see how he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    Drogba comes on, goosebumps at the reception, Abramovich gives both him and Costa standing ovations.
    Not a bad start for Costa? I bet Abramovich has a Drogba tatoo after that penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post

Not a bad start for Costa? I bet Abramovich has a Drogba tatoo after that penalty.
    Six points against 2 gung-ho new promoted sides. I'm not sure whether it's better to face opposition like that, or a 'big' side, this afternoon's game and Monday's game might help settle that question.