Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Liverpool got Spurs this weekend, and they are fresh off a big win over QPR

but Balotelli will be playing, hopefully the defense gets sorted

Extraordinary Member

Will be a class game, imagine if Dier scores again?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Oh yeah, I like Hyppia so its good to see that. Also, they've loaned Texeirra(?) from you. So whats your ideal XI?
    Yeah they've loaned Texeirra from us. He's a promising young player and seems to be doing well for Sami so I'm happy on that front as well.

As for ideal XI. I'm going to assume it's based on who Liverpool currently have so here we go.

Mignolet
    Flanagan
    Lovren
    Skrtel
    Moreno
    Henderson
    Can
    Coutinho
    Sterling
    Markovic
    Sturridge

I know I haven't added Gerrard, but he's coming to the end of his career now and doesn't boss games like he used to and besides Rodgers did say he'll be playing him less this season. I'd still have him on the bench to come on when we needed him though and he'd play sometimes ahead of Markovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post

I'm hoping the defense is better but I'm honestly not expecting to see too much improvement till October. As for Balotelli I wouldn't be surprised if he started on the bench. Just a guess.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Warnock returns to Palace and back in the PL. He's quite a character and I look forward to his media activities.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Same here. Also as a Liverpool fan, I'm glad that Sami Hyypia's Brighton team went through as well.
    Man, Hyypia was a great player. I hope he makes it big in management.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post

Then defence will come good, it's just a matter of time. There is plenty of work to be done though in regards to positioning.

A tenner says Mario scores the winniner and gets booked for something ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Warnock returns to Palace and back in the PL. He's quite a character and I look forward to his media activities.
    Man, Hyypia was a great player. I hope he makes it big in management.
    Then defence will come good, it's just a matter of time. There is plenty of work to be done though in regards to positioning.
    A tenner says Mario scores the winner and gets booked for something ridiculous.
    Not a fan of Warnock to be honest, but he is a character I agree on that. As for Hyypia I fully agree, would like to see him take over as manager one day. As for Balotelli I already placed a ten pound bet on that happening in my local bookies and I'm not even a betting man.

Warnock doesn't have a ngood PL record. Relegated twice and sacked once. That said, he is a character and he isn't the manager of my team. I'm just glad he is back in the league, just for the entertainment (and I'm not talking about his football philosophy!)

There is just bound to be a story with Mario, especially for his first game back in England. It's like his mutant power.

Champions League draw tomorrow! I'm excited. Think City have moved up into pot 2 so theoretically we should have an kinder draw than the last few years. Hope we avoid Barca, Madrid and Bayern. Porto would be a nice drawn from pot 1.

I'm trying to get into football, so if I make posts that seem to be supporting different clubs it's not because I'm switching and being a front-runner. I'm just trying to get an idea of the various clubs and see which one grabs me. I support St Pauli for their politics, but there's no Bundesliga (much less 2) coverage over here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    I'm trying to get into football, so if I make posts that seem to be supporting different clubs it's not because I'm switching and being a front-runner. I'm just trying to get an idea of the various clubs and see which one grabs me. I support St Pauli for their politics, but there's no Bundesliga (much less 2) coverage over here.
    Dunno where you live but do you not have a local side?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I'm hoping the defense is better but I'm honestly not expecting to see too much improvement till October. As for Balotelli I wouldn't be surprised if he started on the bench. Just a guess.
    I don't see him starting, I do see him coming in either right after the half though

Fantastic Member

Puma, Clarkie the old rivalry is renewed. See you in the trenches.

In other news Ludroget are in the Champions League group stage draw after beating Steaua in a penalty shootout with a defender in the nets for the shootout. He scored a penalty and saved two!

BANNED

Thank U ManU for shattering the Transfer Record and taking some of the shame of singing Torres away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Dunno where you live but do you not have a local side?
    I live in Texas, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    I live in Texas, so no.
    Is there MLS club in Texas?