With Bendis wrapping up his Superman in December and potentially his Legion, what would you like to see Bendis on next? This is, of course, assuming he's staying with DC after the reshuffle in editorial and management. And, honestly, I'm mostly addressing this to people who want to see more from Bendis at DC. I know loads of people hate his stuff so let's just take that as a given.

I would definitely give him a solo rather than team book and it might be fun to see what he can do with a Jessica Cruz book. Maybe even, dare I say it, a Wally West book? Too soon, fellow Wally fans?

What would be interesting, though, would be to see what he could do with a 12-issue limited series. All his runs at Marvel were very lengthy and he seems to outstay his welcome according to most fans, while also clearly padding a lot of his comics in terms of story (I personally don't mind it when its character-based but certainly do when it's a full issue or more of people punching one another. Putting a 12-issue constraint on him may well do wonders for him in the same way that that format seems to be the key to having Tom King (who is quite a similar writer) produce his best work by far. Want proof? Check out his amazing Batman Universe to see what he can do when he is limited by space and not bound by continuity.