Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Wonder Twins are a package. They can't use their powers unless they're together.
    I just saw my reply forgot to add Zan into the text, he can be useful in the Teen Titans since he can mimic any element of water.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I'm not sure about the popularity of some of the newer characters that appeared in the most recent YJ run, but I would like to see Jinny Hex, Teen Lantern, Naomi and the Wonder Twins appear in any teen team books.
    I know that Teen Lantern is almost around Damian's generation, so that is someone I do not mind appear in the TT. I do not know how old is Jinny Hex and Naomi (so far I read few issues) but would not mind to see them in TT or any other teen team since they are recent creations, also would like to see Sideways part of the Teen Titans. I would like to see Wonder Twins being in the Teen Titans just so that Beast Boy (and Raven) not being in the TT roster.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I agree. Starfire and Cyborg aren't teenagers anymore for example. Let Raven and Beast Boy grow up once and for all.
    The wired thing about Raven is that she was already 18 or 19 when she was introduced in NTT, and aged at least into her 20s during that series.

Garfield on the other hand was iirc roughly 15 at the start of NTT so I can get why he is kept as a teen.

Raven was de-aged via death and resurrection in the 2003 Teen Titans series.That would explain her apparent age parity to Garfield. Both should definitely be a good few years older by now though and certainly should be older than Tim Drake.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Young Justice

Wonder Girl
    Jayna
    Bombshell
    Teen Lantern
    Zatara
    Robin
    Kid Flash
    Superboy
    Zan
    Aqualad

and a redo of the