Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Feel like I should revisit that movie one of these days. Saw it in the theaters, and felt like the critics got it right. But that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    The Sega Genesis had a better game lineup than the Super Nintendo. It's also the better console of the two.
    However the Dreamcast is the most underrated SEGA console.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    However the Dreamcast is the most underrated SEGA console.
    Im down with this. They had some great games. And the Graphics on the Sonic games were unreal!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Retired

I really came to hate SHUTTER ISLAND as I was watching it. I had a subversive idea of what the movie was about, but as it got closer to the end I realized it wasn't going to go in that direction and instead gaslight us into accepting the de facto authority and the established institutions that support that authority. It's the kind of movie that would be made by someone who's perfectly happy with the system as it is and just wants everyone to be passive lambs and stop all their questioning of the nation-state.

Not every superhero movie needs to be an epic hero-vs-villain battle for the fate of humanity. I wouldn't mind seeing a Superman movie that's just about him juggling working at the Planet and dating Lois with foiling bank robberies and saving people from natural disasters, or a Hulk movie that's just about Banner struggling to find a cure while avoiding Gen. Ross and his troops.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im down with this. They had some great games. And the Graphics on the Sonic games were unreal!
    A lot of great games.