Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What do you mean?
    You know how each title right now follows a singular approach to Krakoa, each writer focuses on one aspect like:

X-Men = Guiding Story
    X-Force = Krakoa CIA
    X-Factor = Detectives who investigate untimely deaths of Mutants for the resurrection protocol
    Marauders = import/export Logistics
    Excalibur = extra-dimensional Krakoan threats
    New Mutants =???

In the beginning Hickman used New Mutants to set the stage for future story telling, but what about now?

Now it’ll probably be used as a vehicle to explore the different dynamics of the Sextant.

And if they're going to the Wild Hunt then this book could explore some of the different areas on Krakoa we haven't seen yet.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    And if they're going to the Wild Hunt then this book could explore some of the different areas on Krakoa we haven't seen yet.
    Ohhh, this is such a great idea!

Especially since we have had hints of the flora & fauna of Krakoa acting out

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I can't believe anyone besides Brisson likes Glob.
    And I still don't see what there is to hate with Glob.
    Yes, he did mistakes in the past but so did half the X-Men, with little to no consequences.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Ahh this is better, I'll start picking it up, in Vita I trust.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I guess Krakoa doens't get genocided in X Of Swords then, no matter how much a certain portion of this forum wants that to happen.

Poor Karma losing an eye on top of her leg. Maybe they will keep lopping bits off her as a running joke, because she could just resurrect and fix it all.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I guess Krakoa doens't get genocided in X Of Swords then, no matter how much a certain portion of this forum wants that to happen.

Poor Karma losing an eye on top of her leg. Maybe they will keep lopping bits off her as a running joke, because she could just resurrect and fix it all.
    As much as I love Karma, she is a liability in the field. She’s much better doing espionage work with Sage. Maybe she can do partial possessions and tag along people for intel. I which they would give her a weapon or an offensive secondary mutation to be more formidable in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    As much as I love Karma, she is a liability in the field. She’s much better doing espionage work with Sage. Maybe she can do partial possessions and tag along people for intel. .
    That would be way better than turning her into a telepath.
    They should develop and explore her possessions powers instead of making her a lesser version of Xavier, Frost or Grey. And show again that she can possess people who are (or used to be) immune to mind control, like she did with Illyana.

Astonishing Member

Atlantis is not going to sink at the end of the first act in a story about it's rise and fall.
    So for those who think Dawn of X is that kind of story, it was fairly obvious that X of Swords would not result in any downfall or major defeat for the mutant nation yet. It seems much more about reinforcing how powerfull the X-men are with the new status quo with all people and resources at their disposale.

While there will likely be some dramatic back and forth, the overall outcome was arguably set from the start. I assume that there will be at least 2 or more such crossovers showcasing just how nothing can defeat the X-men now. All so the ultimate end of the Krakoa story could look more dramatic and surprising.
    Unless major sale drops will cause the X-office to push ahead quicker.

However seeing how Glob is off the title, him being on the Ten of Swords card in the FCBD issue and considering the potential meaning of the card in tarot, we should see who else will be missing from the other teams on post Ten of Swords books.

Was it stated anywhere that she loses an eye? Because it looks like just an artistic choice for the cover to show the team members battered and the bandage over the eye could just as much be seen as for covering bruising.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

5 girls, one Technarc. Poor poor Warpath, he is gonna get a lot of headaches :-)

Serious though, they could have balanced it a bit more. Like adding Sunspot, Hijack (who seems to be totally forgotten) or Synch
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I wonder if the OG Hellions will react to warpath being in the black & yellow.

rephrase:

I WANT TO SEE the OG Hellions react to Warpath in the black & yellow!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I wonder if the OG Hellions will react to warpath being in the black & yellow.

rephrase:

I WANT TO SEE the OG Hellions react to Warpath in the black & yellow!
    Me too. I need to see the original hellions interact with the new mutants. I need to see a rod reis Catseye

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    me too. I need to see the original hellions interact with the new mutants. i need to see a rod reis catseye
    yes! 100% yes!

Yes, there is so much to do with the Hellions.

I want to know how Jetstream's power work now. Did they fix it when they brought him back or did they have to turn him into a cyborg again?
    Also it would be nice to add some twist to his power, for him not to be a lesser Cannonball.

Catseye needs development too. And more transformations. Always more transformations.

But the problem is still the same: too many generations of X-kids. A few of them like Jubilee or Prodigy get a spot in a team, but all the others end up stuffed in a single "x-babies" book.